V

Looking at the clock as soon as Minji woke up, it was 6:54, realising she woke up a bit early and smiled at herself feeling proud.
She stretched her arms and got up, slowly walking to the bathroom to brush her teeth and freshen up.

Before Minji went to shower she decided it would be efficient to pick an outfit and went to her closet. She decided she would go for a simple yet, formal look. After picking out a white shirt, a cream colour skirt that went down to her knees and lastly cream colour stilletos to match with her outfit, she went to shower.

After taking a nice long shower she went to the dressing table to do her daily skincare routine consisting of a hydrating serum, eye cream, moisturizer and sunscreen.

She checked the time, it was almost 8 am so she finally decided to wear the outfit she had made some minutes ago. Feeling proud of herself, she was looking at the mirror when she got a text notification on her phone.

Bae Ji-woo

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that the model we were going to talk about the other day, Mr. Yoon Jeonghan, for the new collection for the men's section has accepted our proposal.

That's good to know, thanks.

__________

Turning off her phone, she still has 15 minutes left so she decided to cook pancakes.

Getting in the car, she started driving to her workplace while listening to her favourite song of all time : replay by shinee, Minji was already in a good mood.

There was a Starbucks on the way to her workplace so she decided to get an americano.

"Hai can I get an iced americano?" with a smile, Minji said.
" Yea sure! Is there anything else you would like?" The worker asked,
"No thank you".
" Alright that will be 4000 won" the worked said with a smile
"Thank you" Minji said smiling at the worker, she paid for her coffee and continued to drive.

Getting to her shared office Minji sat on her table as she greeted Her co workers.
"Is Mr. Cha not here?", Minji asked Mrs. Shin,
"No hasn't come yet, lucky you Mrs. Kang" Mrs. Shin chuckled as she saw the biggest smile on Minji's face.

"Waa you look really pretty today Minji-shi!, and by the way did you check my message?" Minji heard Jiwoo say.
"Awh thank you so much Jiwoo!! And yes I did check your message, we have to meet him today if I am correct? Minji asked Jiwoo with a smile.
"Yepp, according to Mr. Yoon's schedule he is free at 4:30 pm so I booked an appointment, so we will meet him then. Is that fine with you?" Jiwoo replied.
"Yea of course. We should get him flowers when we meet him maybe? He is going to be a brand ambassador for us, right?" Minji asked Jiwoo because when Jiwoo was contacting HYBE, Minji wasn't there so she still isn't fully aware.
"Yes he will be our first brand ambassador, thankfully HYBE was kind enough. Because Mr. Yoon is a famous idol, I think our company will get more noticed off. And yes we should get him flowers, seems like a nice thing to do." Jiwoo replied.
"Okay!! Let's go to the flower shop at 3 okay?" Minji asked Jiwoo and Jiwoo replied with a nod.

"Maybe I should research about him" Minji thought to herself as she never really heard much about Yoon Jeonghan. She was aware that he was a member of a world-wide famous group SEVENTEEN and was famous for his long hair in his debut era, but that was it. So, she began her search."Is he not the stranger I spilled coffee on? What...... probably being delusional again"

"Minji-shi?" Jiwoo called out Her name.
"Yea?"
"It's almost 3 so we should go to the shop. I hope you are done with your research about Mr. Yoon!" Jiwoo asked smiling.
"Yes I am" Minji chuckled.
"HE'S CUTE RIGHT?" Jiwoo asked excitedly.
"None of that here, go and get the flowers you two." Mr. Cha stepped in the conversation.
"Yes sir" both Minji and Jiwoo said synchronously.

"This one is pretty.. and smells nice too!" Minji said smelling the flowers.
"Yea but look at this!!"
Minji looked at jiwoo.
"Oh wow, this is pretty too.." Minji stated with her eyebrows raised.
"we should get this one" Jiwoo suggested.
"Yea sure" Minji said.
They bought the flowers using the company's card.

"While she's packing the flowers, let's take some photos!" Jiwoo asked cheerfully.
"Okayy let's go!"

Liked by Bae_Woo and 4829 others

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Hai :)
We are at 45 views already whattttttttt
AND THANKS FOR VOTING :D
If you guys have noticed I changed my writing style recently so don't be confused if this chap is written differently from the others
Anyways, Happy reading :))
(Happy Navratri too if you are Indian :D)