Chapter 2

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"This is not the journey I was expecting.. March"

"What? Having rest before starting your cool, adventurous, fun and exciting trailblazing journey is definitely a crucial step!", March said undoubtedly.

"Are you sure you're not just lazy to help the others to clean up?"

"A-ahem, of course not! I'm the most hardworking sweet girl you met, hehe..", a sweat dropping from March's forehead is definitely a sign of her lying.

You sigh, giving up to retort March's obvious hoax. However, you somehow also wanna rest in the comfy bed too, maybe because of how much you've go through and the chaos? You have no other choice but agree with March for her point so you can sleep peacefully, since she won't stop blabbering after you denied her point...

Your eyes slowly shuts and falls into a deep slumber, this might be the comfiest sleep ever you've gotten.

Nevertheless, a strange dream.. or a nightmare disturb your deep slumber. In the dream, you saw a dark shadow silhouette in a far distance, you wanted to reach up to him but you couldn't move, not even a bit!

The man comes up to you slowly, shoes clicking on the floor is what you can only hear in the tranquility. Finally, it turns out this figure was someone familiar, he has a fair skin, soothing long dark blue hair with red tips, and the flaming pair of eyes that struck you. "Is that.. Blade? Why is he appearing in my dream? Shouldn't he appear in Dan Heng's dream?", you're confused nor how to react, all you felt is a cold sensation slowly caressing your face.

"You're finally here, y/n"

You jolted up out from the bed suddenly, startling March, "AHH!! y/n? Aeons you scared me! Why did you wake suddenly? I thought it was some kind of creature getting into my room!"
"I'm sorry March, it was on purpose, i swear!"
"Did you get a nightmare or sort then?", she asked "It's okay, it's just a dream only, it wont be true", hoping that this will reassure you.

"Right... it's just a dream, its probably not that serious, the things he said isn't even making sense, there's no way Blade knows my name"

"No worries, i'm all fine, thanks for the comfort, it really makes me feel much better", March's expression becoming more relaxed to know that you're doing fine, "Of course! You're my friend after all".
"Something seems uneasy from y/n's expression though.."

Knock knock

"Come in!", March shouted. A tall woman figure with wine hair stood at the door, "Sorry to interrupt the slumber dears, but get ready, our destination is set, the Jarilo-VI".