"Hi daddy. Are you still coming over to get us?" Hearing Kimora's voice made me feel a little bit better.

"Yeah of course. You good?"

"Yeah. Can you sleep over please?"

"I don't know. I got to ask your mom."

"Please?" She dragged out.

"Ask your mom later and we'll see what she says." I chuckled to myself.

"Fine. When are you coming?"

"I'm about to leave now." I said getting up and looking for my keys.

"Okay I'll see you when you get here. I love you."

"I love you too." I said before hanging up on her. I spotted my keys on the hook by the door.

"Kay you leaving?" Ash said poking her head out the door.

"Yeah." I said picking my keys. "Go back home Ash. Deadass." I shook my head as I walked out. She reacted better then I thought she did, niggas thought she was going to flip out.

I went into my car, wasting no time making my way to Ariana's house.

𝟷𝟻 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

I texted Ariana to come out as I leaned against my car. Ash was blowing up my phone, I hope she left my spot. I muted her notifications and slid my phone back in my pocket until I heard Kimora's voice.

"Wassup princess." I said as she walked up to me, giving me a kiss. I opened the car door for her and strapped her in like I always did. As I closed the backseat, Ariana looked at me quickly.

"Hi." She said to me.

"Hi." I said dryly, staring at her. I couldn't even lie I was still mad at her. I don't hold grudges unless you my opp, but this was different level of betrayal. This time I won't get back, and I sometimes was glad Kimora couldn't really remember any of her early years but still. "Don't do no dumb shit like try to get in the backseat this time."

She waved me off and slid herself into the front seat. I gave her and Kimora one good look before I pulled off from my spot.

"Kevin?" Ariana said.

"Kay." I corrected her, glaring at her as I approached a red light. "What happened?"

She had a worried look on her face and I could already read what was bothering her.

"What? You scared?"

"Not scared, but just nervous."

"You act like you haven't met my mother a thousand times." I shrugged, look back at the road.

"Yeah but I haven't seen her in years. Plus i know she's going to be mad."

"She should be though. But I won't let her violate. She not even the type."

"Okay. Thank you." She said lowly. She then slid into her phone camera and started checking how she looked.

I was still mad but nobody couldn't tell me Ariana wasn't still pretty, even anything she got badder. Back then I thought she was the baddest female on the block, she probably still is. She was wearing low rise jeans and a black baby tee that only showed a bit of her stomach. Her body was slim but her ass always shaped out even if she tried to hide it and it seemed like her body matured over the years.

"Whose house is this?" Kimora asked from the backseat as I parked right in front of my mom's crib.

"Your grandma's. Your other one" He clarified to her, watching her lights lit up from the rear mirror.