Kara smiled. "Am I?"

"None of my men would betray me, or each other like this," Anakin confidently said. "They're all loyal."

"All of them?" Kara pressed. "I heard about Slick, and how he betrayed you. Doesn't it stand to reason that someone else could do the same thing?"

"I suppose so..." Anakin trailed off before shaking his head. "No, you're lying. You're just trying to trick me."

"I told you about it, it's not my fault if you ignore me." Kara shrugged, leaning against the wall again. "Do you feed prisoners?"

"Of course we feed prisoners." Anakin gave her an offended look before scowling at her. "Do you not feed prisoners?"

"I can't speak for all the others, but I try to. I can barely feed myself," Kara casually said. "I try my best to feed prisoners though."

Anakin gave her an odd look. "What do you mean by that?"

"Mean by what? That I try and feed prisoners? I'm not a monster." Kara rolled her eyes, fidgeting with her bound hands. 

"No, that you barely feed yourself," Anakin said. He ran a hand through his hair and fished around in his pocket, mumbling something into the comm he pulled out.

"The Separatist army consists of droids. They don't send a lot of food for me with supply shipments." Kara groaned in frustration when the cuffs on her wrists didn't budge. "It's just an inconvenience for them."

Rex walked in with a tray in his hands. It had a pack of standard issued rations that were supplied to GAR soldiers. 

"That was fast," Anakin remarked. "I only commed you a couple minutes ago."

"This was my lunch," Rex grumpily said, putting the tray down next to Kara. 

"Sorry. You can go get more now if you want," Anakin suggested, looking slightly sheepish. 

Rex sighed. "It's fine. I might as well stick around in case she knocks you out. Interrogations never go well for you."

"That was one time!" Anakin protested.

Rex crossed his arms, giving him an unamused look. "It shouldn't have happened at all, sir."

"Whatever," Anakin grumbled. 

"Who knocked him out?" Kara inquired. She looked to Rex for an answer. 

"That's not important!" Anakin cut in. "We need to know who the traitor is."

"Traitor?" Rex repeated in surprise. His eyebrows went up and he glanced at Anakin. "There's a traitor?"

"Apparently," Anakin responded. He gave Rex a grim look. "Can I trust you to find if there is one, and if so, take care of them?"

"You're asking him to kill his brother?" Kara asked in surprise. 

"What? No! I meant arrest them or something!" Anakin exclaimed.

"Of course, sir." Rex nodded, flashing an irritated look at Kara. "And I understood what you meant."

Kara watched him go, interest sparking in her eyes. "Say... he's your captain, right?"

"Right," Anakin carefully answered. "Why?"

"So your Padawan is your commander?" Kara questioned.

"Yeah. Why, though?" Anakin suspiciously asked.

"No reason," Kara innocently said. She started to eat, looking up occasionally to find him staring into the distance, deep in thought.

"I'll be back to finish questioning you." Anakin picked up the empty tray, exiting the room. "I just need to speak with my Padawan."