Nike/ Nicolettes appearance description

Nike has 2 long dark pink Dutch braids with bows at the end and dark green eyes and wears the living dolls maid uniform when working in shadows house, her Portrait as Nicolettes face, a standard outfit when she is Nicolette's room alone.

Nicolette is  silloute of Nike with two long Dutch braids wearing a dark pink skirt, a white blouse, two white lily flower clips at each of the end of her braids, dark pink Mary Janes .

Her soot power is that she can write with soot on paper and she create different colors depending on her mood, and the consistency of ink changes with her emotions.

Nicolette's  soot quantity is among the higher levels of shadows but it's not higher than Kate's or Johns but higher than Sarah's or Douglas.

Personality gets anxious easily, both Nicolette and Nike hate bullies such as Sarah, Edward. Nicolette loves books and writing stories she and Nike have a good relationship she and Nike often exchange information.

Nicolette is a shadow that retained her memories from when she was a morph and she has nightmares from being bullied as human girl.

Nicolette and Nike both secretly love a good laugh, Nike is really good at pretending to like people she hates and both her Nicolette are good at pretending to hide their true emotions.

Nicolette rarely gets mad in front of other shadows. She gets more anxious.

Nike admires Barbies leadership skills and has a crush on her. Note!!! Nicolette hasn't met Barbara yet but doesn't this secret of Nikes. Lol.