+++

The group walk down a corridor in Hell, flaming torches on the walls letting them be able to see.

"Flop sweat, sonny? Dread of what's to come?" Rowena questions Crowley.

"Can it. Your barbs may amuse your circle of hags. You have no idea what you're tampering with -- what Lucifer is capable of." Crowley says.

"Well, dear, if you can't stand the heat, get out of Hell." Rowena smirks as they get to an area and there's a giant cage. "I must say, it's not as scenic as I'd expected."

"We are in the furthest reaches of Hell, Limbo, where I send unruly souls for timeout." Crowley says.

"This is where I meet with Lucifer?" Sam asks as Rowena starts setting up, painting sigils on the cage as lightning flashes and thunder crashes.

"What it lacks in ambience, it makes up for in security." Crowley says. "Makes your flesh crawl, doesn't it, Moose? I get it. I'm the King of this place, it's still not my cup of tea."

"I don't know, Crowley. I'd say it suits you. Dark. Empty." Sam says.

"Fascinating. The utter contempt when I'm in the midst of saving the Winchesters' bacon -- again." Crowley says.

"The point of this is to save everyone's bacon, including yours. Let's just hope she knows what she's doing. This cell won't hold crap if the warding isn't right." Sam says.

"Don't you worry about me, Samuel. I'm a professional." Rowena says, walking over to a table.

"Are you certain you can do this without actually opening the cage?" Crowley asks.

"We're about to find out, aren't we?" Rowena smiles.

"You seem way too excited about this." Miranda comments.

Rowena only smirks before she starts the spell and the sigils on the cage start to illuminate. A fire comes to life, surrounding the cage.

"It begins." Crowley says.

Sam walks away, Miranda quickly following.

"Sammy. Sammy, hey." Miranda quietly calls, cupping his face, forcing him to look at her. "You know that you don't have to do this."

"Yes, I do." Sam argues.

"Okay." She mumbles. "But I'm right here -- the entire time." She assures. "And he cannot touch you." Sam nods, clearing his throat, trying to mentally prepare himself. Miranda leans up and kisses him on the nose. "I love you, Coffee Boy."

Sam lets out a quiet laugh, his shoulders relaxing.

"Love you, too, Popcorn Girl." He mumbles making her smile.

"My old friend, Crowley." They turn to see Lucifer in the cage.

Sam immediately tenses up, pulling away from his wife. He straightens up, his jaw clenching. Miranda gently squeezes his hand.

"A mere acolyte, carrying your torch." Crowley says.

"You're too kind... to yourself." Lucifer says. "What do you want of me?"

Crowley looks to his side and Sam slowly walks back over.

"Sam Winchester. My old roomie." Lucifer leans against the cage. Miranda's hands ball into fists, her jaw tightly clenching. "Hug it out?" He looks around, noticing Miranda. "Oh, and you brought the baby mama. She can be our third." He grins at Sam who tries to hide all of his emotion.