OCs Info

Main Characters in this episode: Princess Hira, Hiroko Johnson, Hiroto Mei, Hiroski Timberlake, Hiroshima Jones, Hiro Hamada, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Spike (mentioned), Emperor Jerrod, Empress Sindel, Princess Kitana, Princess Mileena, Aunt Cass, Liu Kang, Cara and Rara the "Whatevers" (debut), Kung Lao, Raiden, Tadashi Hamada, Go Go, Wasabi, Honey Lemon, Fred Frederickson IV, Baymax, Karmi, Professor Granville, Cody Ryder, Tadashi Ryder

Princess Hira Rymen of Arendelle: She is the long lost daughter of King Thomas Rymen of Arendelle, she's a half human half monster girl, she is 15 years old, she is the leader of Hero Power 6, which consists with her and her 5 friends who are affected with the legendary Spark in them.

Hiroko Johnson: She is a 15 year old girl who graduated from college and is now reunited with her best friend, Hira. She also is friends with Hiroto, Hiroski, Hiro and Hiroshima, she wields the power to the legendary Spark of Kindness as she is both funny and very kind to every creature around her.

Hiroto Mei: He is a Outworlder resident who works in the castle of Empress Sindel and her two daughters, Mileena and Kitana as a son to Li Mei, he is expected to have gifted magic unfortunately for everyone he doesn't which got everyone to treat him very differently, he represents the legendary Spark of Honesty as he is very honest in every way not willing to lie for other people's business, he also is very strong which makes up for his inability to make magic in his heart.

Hiroski Timberlake: She is 15 years old girl who is a humanoid alien from somewhere very deep in space, having crashlanded on Earth in a mysterious town of Radiator Springs made her a resident, after she learns that she's a alien  she wants to know everything about her species, she represents the legendary Spark of Loyalty, as she is very loyal to her friends and family, especially towards her hedgehog alien boyfriend, Asher.

Hiroshima Jones: He is a 15 years old boy who spend most of his life as a violent person as he was betrayed by his so-called friends, after years of being alone as he is a orphan boy, he found real friends in Hira, Hiroko, Hiroto, Hiroski and Hiro; he represents the legendary Spark of Generosity as he is always trading away things that are important to him, sacrificing them for someone else.

Hira's Superpowers: Teleportation, Levitation, Spells, Understanding Animals and Sea Creatures, Being Able To Turn Into a Giant When Angered, Creating Snow and Ice.

Hiroko's Superpowers: Opening Portals, Understanding Animals, Being Able To Turn Into a Butterfly in Human Size

Hiroto's Superpowers: Superstrength, Reading Minds

Hiroski's Superpowers: Superspeed, Being Able To Turn Herself Into a Hedgehog

Hiroshima's Superpowers: Levitation, Creating Force Fields Made of Diamonds Around Him.

Hira's Species: She's Half-Human Half-Monster Hybrid, as she has horns in her head and a tail.

Hiroko's Species: She's Half-Human Half-Mewman

Hiroto's Species: He's a Outworlder like his mother, Li Mei and everyone else from the Outworld.

Hiroski's Species: She's a humanoid alien.