𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽. ✰

Start from the beginning

chloé sighed as she walked up to the two. "hi kj," chlo said. "trin, i gotta go help ALLY find her classes. it won't take long but i'll meet you in the gym." she told her cousin. trinity furrowed her eyebrows as she pulled away from kj.

"isn't that your brothers ex girlfriends little sister?" she asked her. chloé nodded as kj made a confused face. probably too much words for him to understand. chloé hugged her cousin and quickly walked to the cafeteria and went to the learning stairs to find ally.

the AP's, principal, and some coaches were in tha cafeteria, getting kids where they need to be. that's when one of chloé's coaches who's she's had for all four years came up to her. "hey chlo," she said. "hi coach," chloé replied back wit a smile.

"cmon, get to class. i don't want the principal sayin anythin to you." her coach said. before she could protest and say she's waiting for someone, she was already in front of the gym doors. chloé let out a sigh of defeat as she opened the gym doors and started walking towards the bleachers.

before she even made it to the bleachers, her bestfriends ran towards her and engulfed her in a hug. NYLA, LILY, and LIVVY. she laughed slightly as she hugged them all back. "you look soo gorgeous, mama," lily complimented her as nyla and livvy agreed.

"thank you guys. yall look gorgeous too," she smiled. they all started in conversation and just catching up with one another until all five coaches came into the gym. "alright girls, sit down!" the head coach said, startling the four girls. lily and livvy went to go sit down with who they were originally sitting with as nyla and chloé went to sit with trinity, serenity, and stella.

the bell rang at 9:00am which means the girls had an extra 10 or so minutes to talk til announcements came on. and for the girls, those 10 minutes went by fast. after announcements, the coaches started talking about what every teacher talks about on the first day of school.

dress code, phone policy, the normal. the whole first period was getting to know the coaches and procedures in the gym. while COACH C was introducing himself, a boy walked in.

and the first people to notice him, was chloé and nyla.

chloé's a very observant person. she doesn't talk much and sticks to herself. so when she heard the gym doors open, her head quickly snapped to them and her eyes trailed the curly haired boy who was walking up to one of the coaches.

soon enough, another boy came in. chloé squinted her eyes and furrowed her brows as she tried to remember where she saw those same exact outfits from. before she could put her mind on it, trinity hit her arm and sat up.

"the boy talking to MS. S, that's the one who i said was cute!!" she said. chloé made a face of realization as she then looked to the second boy with a backwards black hat on. nyla and chloé made eye contact and started freaking out, calling the boy without a hat on, fine.

nyla and chloé both looked down at the head coach who was staring at the two the entire time. "do you want me to tell him yall think he cute?" she mouthed to them. they both started laughing and shaking their heads no.

the two continued to stare at the two boys as they walked into the locker room hallway, and then out of their sight.

coach c continued on introducing himself, the last two coaches following behind. at the end of class, they had about 10 minutes until the bell rang so everybody just talked and caught up with people.