V3 Chapter 8

True Star Chapter 175, Volume 3 the Bubbling Hidden Torrents, Chapter 8: Disappearances (3)

The man felt like he was floating in the ocean, rising and falling with the waves.

Trying to reach out and grasp something, but Tang Feng couldn't grasp anything, his body was too weak, and his consciousness was a little disoriented.

It took Tang Feng a few minutes to clear his mind a bit, he remembered that he and Li Xidong were watching the photos together. The thief ran with the camera, the thief turned into a street lined with locals and tourists, and the lights were on. Hilariously, he shouted to catch the thief, but the locals didn't seem to be listening to what he was saying.

Later he jumped to catch the thief, and as he was about to take back the camera, the thief suddenly threw something at him, the smell was a little pungent, and it was too late for him to hold his breath. The pungent smell spread quickly, and then the whole world seemed all upside down, his head's spinning.

With his last consciousness and physical reflexes, Tang Feng punched the camera and ran into a crowded area. Seeing Lee and Su Qicheng, he reached out and waved at them as if to shout "get over here quick" or something like that, He just couldn't quite hear himself.

Unfortunately, before Su Qicheng and Li Xidong arrived, those two were suddenly grabbed by a group of locals and covered mouths and were both pulled away.

Tang Feng felt himself being held from behind when he fainted, he tried to turn back to see who was holding him, but he knew what he was doing, and reached out and strangled his eyes.

Plunged into a quiet darkness.

Has he been kidnapped again?

Life is more exciting than the movies. For once it's not Su Qicheng. Su Qicheng seems to have been caught too. Who is it?

An enemy of the body owner?

Or did Albert come out of nowhere?

His head is still a little dizzy. It doesn't hurt or hurt, but it's just dizzy, like when you're half asleep, half awake, half immersed. Half conscious in the dream, but just can't keep his eyes fully open.

He tried to move, hands and feet free, not tied or chained, hands scratching underneath, a warm sewn slip. Brittle, not a haystack or a cold floor, feels like a king-sized bed at home.

As a kidnapper, the pay should be good so far.

There was no unpleasant odor in the air, but there was an adult smell of seawater and a faint fishy smell. The sea is the sea, and if he wasn't so dizzy that his body was occasionally shaking, he'd think he was on a ship.

Where's the ship going, to throw them into the sea to feed the fish?

Tang Feng doesn't like the feeling of being suffocated, nor does he think he has the invincible good luck of being reborn a second time.

"Ah...” He tried to sit up by holding his forehead, but someone quickly took him by the shoulders and pushed him down, and it turned out that there had been someone, he just didn't notice.

He looked away, but before he could see the other man's face it was dark, and he leaned in and kissed him on the lips with some force, dominating and together.

The other party's breath was fresh and smelled of mint. Tang Feng thought he was hopeless, he had been kissed by someone. Still analyzing this and that.

I felt a manly pressure in my chest, and the other man wasted no time in removing his T-shirt, a pair of warm and regular... Some calloused palms stroked his chest and shoulders with a little force, back and forth, stopping occasionally to suddenly He kissed his fan arm and sucked on it.