Hanni could feel Minji's fingers slowly opening up the hospital gown she was wearing. Then her warm hand felt like it was burning on her bare skin, touching her all over and causing an incredible sensation that made Hanni writhe with desire.

Minji's fingers touched her lady parts and caressed them with incredible skill until Hanni's thighs opened up, hot and wet, ready for Minji.

Minji was already on top of her and Hanni felt Minji manhood so hot, pressing against her.

"Will..." Minji's hot breath was a bit panting and felt so erotic on her lips.

Minji kissed her again, "Will I hurt you if I..."

Hanni shook her hips desperately, her passion relentlessly peaking. She wanted Minji inside her so badly!

Hanni's inexperienced movements made Minji grit her teeth to hold back her peaking desire. Finally, with one smooth movement, Minji pressed herself into her, uniting their bodies. Their lovemaking was full of passion and incredibly enjoyable.

Hanni gripped Minji's muscular back, forgetting the pain in her head, too immersed in the pleasure that was taking over her body. Minji tried to move as gently as possible, but her passion overcame her common sense.

She moved with great agitation, taking Hanni with her. Finally, when they reached their peak, their bodies merged so tightly in waves of satisfaction that rolled over them both.

Minji carefully pulled her body away from Hanni and lay down next to her, still holding her tightly.

Hanni was too exhausted to move. "What a fucking amazing dream," Hanni whispered to herself, still feeling the remnants of the pleasure that was so satisfying. Ah, even in her dream, she could clearly feel Minji's gentle kiss on her forehead before she left.

***

When Hanni woke up in the morning, she realized that it wasn't just a dream.

Yeah, her clothes were all neat and everything looked fine. But that typical soreness and wetness between her legs, and the smell of Minji's perfume all over her body, made her realize that last night Minji really did come to her room and have sex with her. She took advantage of Hanni when she was passed out.

Hanni frowned, trying to hold back the shame that was choking her. But was it really rape?

Last night, she was more than willing to have sex with Minji. She even had an orgasm! Yeah, her body still remembered the incredible pleasure she got last night. Can you get satisfaction when someone rapes you?

Hanni held her hot cheeks with her fingers, feeling embarrassed and disgusted with herself. Maybe there really was a slut inside her that finally came out yesterday and took over her body.

Hanni got swept off her feet by Minji's incredible passion skills. Now she's freaking out. What if she ends up caving in and becoming a cheap woman who's willing to be Minji's girlfriend, groveling at her feet like other girls? How will she explain herself to her folks later?

"you look Sad."

Hanni got startled by the voice and turned to see Dr. Kim at the door, looking at her with concern, "Are you okay?"

Why can't my life be normal? Suddenly Hanni felt sad about her life journey. Confronted with Dr. Kim who always looked cheerful and carefree, Hanni wanted to cry and her eyes began to well up.

"Hey... Hey," Dr. Kim came up to the bed and touched Hanni's arm, "What's wrong, Hanni? You good?" Hanni nodded, wiping her tears, "I'm good, Doc."

Dr. Kim sat on the edge of the bed hesitantly, "Did you fight with Minji? I get it, she's notoriously tough and dominant, so it must be hard to be her girl."