🍋Good kitten🍋 (Day 10 + Day 11)

I'm combining day ten and 11  for missing so many days.  Day 10: praise kink and Day 11: pet play . I'm sorry for missing so many days I was have family issues and depression was really hitting me hard. On top of that I got sick. I'm so sorry I'm now trying to work on as much as I can this week.

Your phone  vibrated in your pocket causing you to fish it out and look to see.

Kirishima
We are on our way home now just left the agency.

You smile at this and prepare the surprise you had been waiting so long for. The last pieces just came in the mail today. You quickly prepared the room for the surprise. You went into the bathroom to change. You bought a cute bra and panty set just for this. They were black lace and some cute cat ears that match your hair color almost perfectly. With a matching tail. You heard the door open and quickly you put the collar on. And the bell rang as you ran to hide in the closet.

Bakugo walks in first taking off his shoes and leaving them at the entrance to your room. He was yelling something about work but you couldn't tell what. You rang the bell again softly. "I swear to god if you brought home another stray cat (y/n)." You giggled from in the closet and rang the bell again. The closet door slid open quickly. "Take the cat outsi-." He stopped when he saw your outfit as you crouched in the closet.

"I think we could keep this kitty..." he said pulling you out of the closet. Not giving you a second to speak before kissing you.  He growls into the kiss as he feels up and down your body. The texture of the lacy bra and panties on his fingertips only aroused him more. The gentle but aggressive touches all over your body made you squirm. "Without me guys I was just down stairs I wanna join." Kirishima whined before he had a chance to see your outfit. He takes a few steps closer before seeing the (h/c) cat ears and tail were seen. Bakugo broke the kiss reciving a whine from you at the loss of contact.

"Ei... I found a stray in the closet." Bakugo smiled and the redhead giggled. "Can we keep this one. She's cute." Kirishima whispered in your ear gently grabbing your hips and kissing your neck. Bakugo broke his kiss and stripped his clothes. Kirishima also discarding his clothes into a pile on the floor.
Kirishima sat on the bed. "Come here kitty." He grinned opening his legs a bit. You started to walk over to him. "Last time I checked kittens don't walk on two legs." Bakugo grinned smugly as he watched you get on all fours. You slowly crawled over to kirishima and sitting on your knees infront of him.

"Good kitty." He praised softly petting your ears.(the fake cat ears idk why I felt like i needed to specify that 😅) "now get to work." He growled and you know exactly what to do. You leaned forward and kissed just the tip of him before kitten licking him from base to tip a few times. Taking his cock into your mouth you try to go as deep as you can. You felt bakugo behind you. He grabbed you by the elastic of your panties pulling you up off your knees so he can have some fun too. He released the elastic snapping it back at your skin. You groan at the pain sending vibrations through kirishimas cock. Kirishima moans softly feeling your moans against him.

"Such a good kitty for us." Bakugo said massaging your ass in his hands. Bakugo realizes the button on the tail. "What does this button do?" He smirked know full well what it was already. He pressed the button and a small buzzing noise could be heard from the end of plug in your ass. He pressed the button again and it started pulseing. You moan at the pleasure and kirishima who couldn't take it anymore. "Kitty I need more remember to tap my thigh if it gets to much at any time." He groaned tangling his hand in your hair at the roots. Bakugo just watched as kirishima pushed your head further and further down.  Before lining his cock up with your clothed cunt. Gently grinding into you.

Kirishima kept going Until your nose pressed against his pelvis. Kirishima groaned softly breathing heavily. Bakugo watched as you took it. Your eyes water from the lack of air you could take in.  You swallowed around kirishima making a groan erupt from his throat. "Fuck I'm gonna cum." He breathed out before pulling you off of him.before he could cum down your throat. You take deep breaths getting as much as you could into your lungs.

Kirishima also breathing heavy wipes the tears from your eyes. "Are you in to continue?" He asked and you nodded. "Ok then." Bakugo grinned at this and sat infront you. Kirishima got behind you and pulled down your panties. Seeing the welt from where Bakugo snapped the elastic back at you. Bakugo looked down at looking impatient. Gently you licked the tip of bakugo earning a growl. "Stop with the teasing already." He tried to sound tough but all that could be heard was the whimpering in his voice. You take in into your mouth as deep as possible. Swirling your tongue around him. Kirishima pressed two fingers into your dripping core. Thrusting them in and out slowly stretching you for him. Once ready he lines himself up and pushes him.

"Mmm." You moan on bakugos cock both men groaned as the set a steady pace. Bakugo fucking your mouth and kirishima thrusting into your core.

(Time skip)

"I'm close." You whined removing your mouth from bakugos cock for a moment. Kirishima nodded acknowledging you. You came on his cock but he kept going and sped up matching bakugos fast pace as bakugo also needed his release. Your moans grew louder at how sensitive you were. Bakugo pushed your head down and came down your throat. "Good kitten swallow every last drop of my milk." He threw his head back as you swallowed repeatedly trying not to spill a drop. Kirishima groaned as he watched this sight sending him over the edge.

The end