I almost had it. Using all of my strength, I pushed and pushed. However, her weight pulled us to the left, leaving us tumbling across the ground. We let each other go.

I landed face down, gingery lifting my head to the wall. It wasn't until I finally crawled myself, reaching the white door. I grasped the knob, yet turned unrelieved afterwards.

It was locked.

I turned the round knob as much as I could, yet it didn't turn 90 degrees to unlatch itself. Of course. Nowadays, kidnappers or whoever these people are weren't stupid. At least right now.

I needed to get out. Alice appeared back in the chair, head down to catch her lungs. For the most information possible, she had answers. I almost couldn't beat her due to my lengthy doze. So, with only three words, I asked the following: "Where are we?"

     Alice crossed her legs. "Nothing. I can only tell that you're in a different country. A famous one through thousands of years preserving its status." She averted her attention towards a sky blue curtain, discovering another bed as she unveiled another person. There was a girl laying sideways, resting with her arm supporting her head. I immediately recognized her dark hair and lavish lashes. Puneet is here with me. That wasn't a fake occurrence. The drinks really poisoned us to be taken anywhere in the world.

"She'll wake up at any moment," Alice noted. "Kyleigh estimated both of you fainted around ten seconds of each other."

     Do I even remember anything like that? From pondering, the other bed never squeaked. Not even the buzzing of flies were heard. Puneet's body was still. A centimeter did not budge as she napped.

     "You two will receive much responsibility. Especially among the other four." Alice beamed towards Puneet. "It's best to stay aware of each other."

     "Other four?"

     She was dumbstruck, thinking I was a whole different being. "He never told you two?"

     "Who's he?" I was confused. When was the last time we saw a man? I contemplated for a few moments. I recalled the alarming figure from the back of my head. "Hold on, Kyle?"

     "Who else back in America?" she retorted as if questioning a kindergartener.

     We sat in silence for a few minutes. I kept my eyes on Puneet, waiting for her to get up. In the meantime, Alice mingled with a wooden arrow from a drawer, spinning it around her fingers. In just a few moments, Puneet's eyes twitched, opening into shock. She was highly alert of our surroundings, raising her upper half and reflecting hysteria.

She greatly perceived the room with great confusion and concern. It was evident that she knew her position, yet wasn't sure about her opinion on the girl in yellow. She urged at my arm and pulled me closer towards her. She kept herself facing Alice. "You locked us in here?" she finally spoke.

"To keep you from escaping," Alice replied. Her eyes narrowed, her mouth frowning the more she glanced at my friend's grave situation.

For interruption, I put up a little interrogation: "What are we here for? An illegal experiment? Murdering us?"

It seemed appropriate to ask, but not in Puneet's eyes. She looked at me with stern, narrow contact. "How long were you awake?"

     "Only 15 minutes."

     "She could've killed us before you got up. Also, you don't have your phone either, right?"

     Alice joined in. "Alright. Enough of this reunion. You haven't seen this place yet, dame." I thought she cussed us out for a second, but I decided to brush it off. She included, "Technology goes haywire where we're about to travel. Last time someone brought their cellphone, it exploded her hand into pieces. Don't want to upset nature."