8 | Brother

As Hinata and Komaeda arrived at the pale boy's house, the brunet heard him gasp.

"What's up?"

Komaeda pointed at a car that was parked at his house. A boy got out of it. He looked slightly older than the two.

"Uh, who's that?" He asked.

Komaeda hid behind him.

"C'mon, Nagito!" The young man called out. "Don't think I didn't see you!" He laughed.

Komaeda grabbed Hinata's hand and ran towards his house. He rang the doorbell several times. "Open uuup!!"

His father opened the door. Komaeda fell into his arms. His father saw the young man and tensed up. "Hinata-san, get into the house!"

"Uh, roger!" He went inside, confused.

"Hey, dad," The man said, smirking.

"What do you want? I've told you before, I want nothing to do with you!"

"Can't I visit my dad and my little sis?" He asked. "Or should I say... sissy?"

He hugged Komaeda tighter. "This is why I don't love you!"

"Don't worry," he began, entering the house. "I don't love you either. Same thing goes for her." He pointed at Komaeda.

His father let go of the pale boy. "Get out of my house!"

"And who are you?" He asked Hinata. "Miyako's boyfriend?"

"No, I'm Komaeda's friend,"

"Hahaha! You actually have a friend now!" He grabbed Komaeda by his hair. "I can't believe it! As if anyone would like you,"

"Get out of my house before I call the police!" Mr. Komaeda shouted.

"Oh nooo, so scary!" He laughed.

"I really don't know how your mother puts up with you..." He sighed, shaking his head.

"It's simple. She does whatever I say and I don't punch her as a thanks. And if she does say no, she suffers for it,"

Hinata raised an eyebrow. "You beat women?" He asked.

"Of course I do!" He rammed his knee into Komaeda's stomach. "See? I love it!"

The brunet gritted his teeth.

"Aw, did that make you angry, little boy? What are you gonna do about it-?"

Hinata punched him in the face.

"OW!! What the fuck?!" He shouted. "You little-" Another punch. "ARGH!!"

Komaeda's father grabbed him and dragged him out of the house, slamming the door shut behind him. "Thank you so much, Hinata-san!" He bowed down.

"No problem. He was annoying. But who was that guy anyway?"

"My older brother..." Komaeda answered, hugging himself. "My... my parents got divorced because of him,"

"Damn... And why'd he call you a girl?"

"..."

"You don't gotta tell me if you don't wanna,"

"...thanks." Komaeda smiled slightly.