〚 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 〛

┏━━━━━━━┓

𝟕𝟗𝐬

┗━━━━━━━┛

♡˖°࿐

●・○・●・○・●

After finishing a mission, the 501st went to rest in the barracks. They got their well-deserved sleep, but Fives wouldn't stop talking to Echo.

"You do realize she isn't the only girl in the galaxy, right? Why her specifically?" Echo lay on the bed.

"Well, I choose her." Fives said, looking down from the bunk bed.

The others have already entered the barracks and heard.

Jesse: "Wait, Fives has a crush?"

Kix: "Oh boy, here we go."

Jesse: "Kix, do you know her?"

Kix: "Uh..maybe."

Jesse: "How is she like?"

Fives: "Don't answer them."

Kix: "Sorry, my lips are sealed."

Fives: "I'm going to 79s when we get back."

Echo: "Maybe she will go if you invite her."

Jesse: "A date!"

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Back in Coruscant, Aria met up with Senator Padme Amidala. She supported Aria and was the one who got the apartment for her. Ari was grateful. The senator thought it was a brilliant idea since there had been too many clones. The senator was just how Aria expected. Super nice and respectful, she used to be Queen Amidala after all.

A few days later, the 501st landed in Coruscant. They were given a few days of rest before another mission. The clones were able to do anything at this point. Most of them would hang out at a bar called 79s. It was well-known around that area. Most know it as 'the clone bar'.

Fives knocked at her door as Echo double-checked if it was the right place. The door opened. Aria opened the door to hug both troopers. "You are finally here! I missed you guys!"

"Shh we are not supposed to be here, remember?" echo whispered.

"Sorry. Well, come in quickly."

Aria showed them around her new home. Both clones liked how organized she could be. Finally, Fives spoke, "Uhh, we were wondering if you'd like to tag along with us."

"Where to?" She asked.

"A bar called 79s. You'll like it there plus you'll meet part of the team."

"Sounds fun. What time?"

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

It wasn't long till they arrived at 79s. There were more clones than she thought, almost completely taking over. Many stood there talking to other clones, clearly drunk. It actually worried her, all these clones unsupervised.

Making their way into the bar, Echo waved at a few clones. One of them waved back. A clone with the Republic logo tattooed on his face. Echo pointed at him, "That's Jesse, and you know Kix already."

The group was already drinking. Echo went to join them while Fives and Ari had their own space. "I don't drink, Fives." "You should try it, but I won't force you."

The group had a close eye on them. Jesse just kept asking questions, "How did they meet? Have they kissed yet?" "Jesse be quiet."

Ari ended up trying two drinks, but she didn't like them. Fives chuckled and stood up. "You wanna dance?" "Sure."

They both headed to the dance floor , and many others were already dancing. It was obvious that he liked her but she didn't know how to feel about it. She was unsure if it could work. He was a clone who wasn't allowed to have a relationship with a woman. Both would be in serious trouble if they were discovered, and the result would be that they would lose her chance to participate in the war. She would be unable to prove herself.

With Jesse now gone back to base, Kix and Echo talked about the drill with Ari joining them soon. Ari would have to fake an injury in order to sleep away from the clones. She would be given her own tent, of course. "It would be easier if they just told them that she is a woman, but who knows how the others would act." Kix looked stressed already.

"Well, it's supposed to be a secret, right? Can't our battalion be the only ones that know?" Echo drinks from his glass.

"Perhaps If we tell the general, he would agree. I am the medic." Kix turned and watched the two dancing. "I bet he will know about these two."

As the hours went by of her and him hanging out with the other clones, she finally grew tired. "It's getting late, I should head home now," Ari said as she checked the time. Fives got ready to leave with her, "I will walk you home." She nodded.

Both walked safely to her apartment. "You think the general will change his mind about having me injured all the time?" she asked him. Fives looked at her, "It would have everyone more curious about you."

"I like Echo's idea. The 501st has a woman on their side, and no one knows about it, just them," she said as they took the elevator. "Well let's hope the boys don't say anything 'cause that would be the end."

They both smiled at each other. The elevator opened, and Aria walked forward to her apartment. She looked back, "See you at base."

"See you soon, Aria."

●・○・●・○・●

𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔! ~𝑳𝒖𝒏𝒂

☄. *.