PART 2.

Rebeccas POV:

"ESTELLA!" I yelled, and soon came in a blonde girl with hair the reached her back. "Why the FUCK are you screaming like a pig getting massacred?!"

"LOOK." I showed Estella a picture of a girl I found earlier, The girl looked quite familiar.. She had short blonde hair and blue eyes. She was smiling quite hard in the picture. Dont see how that's important but, oh well!

"You called me in her to see some lousey picture?!" "Yes. Infact i did." "Well she is rather good looking..." "ESTELLA." "I WAS JOKING!!....kinda.." The brown haired girl looked at the blonde, blinked a couple times, and looked at the picture again.

"Whatever,Anyways..Are you gonna be killing anyone today?.." "nahhh the authors to lazy."
I lightly hit the blonde "Stop breaking the fourth wall!" "Ok ok!"

(MURDER WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OK?? GIVE ME TIME 😭😭😭👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽)

Pips Pov:

I walk into the school building only to find people staring at me..I wonder why? Was my hat on wrong? Or was it my tie? Anyways, I ignored the stares and went up to my locker, Thats when Stans group starts walking up to me. "good heavens.." I mumble under my breath.

"AY! French fuck!" I sigh "Yes Sta-" I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my back. I closed my eyes for a second and when i opened them i saw a rather angry kyle in front of me. It seem he pinned me to the wall. Fucking Jewish Bitch.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" " W-What do you mean...?" "You know exactly what i mean you Frenchie! How the fuck are you still alive" I looked at the ginger for a moment "WELL?" "Oh sorry! Uhm...Im alive...because my mom gave birth to me." The pain in my back started to get worse as he pinned me harder against the locker.

"Listen here you little-".

RIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGG!!!!!

"Your lucky.." He let me go and soon stand group was gone.  

YOUVE REACHED THE END IF THIS SHITTY ASS STORY! CONGRATULATIONS BRAH! HERE 🕷 HAVE A SPIDER. ANYWAY THIS IS ME SIGNING OFF.

Words:359