Astra VS The Rogue God.

Depuis le début

But Yahweh had rejected her words. He had accused her of being a liar, a blasphemer, a rebel. He had said that he was the only true god, and that all others were false idols or demons. He had said that he was not a child of Primus, but his rival and enemy. He had said that he would destroy Primus and Cybertron, along with all other planets and gods that did not submit to him. He had said that he would create a new world in his image, where only he would be worshiped.

Astra could not let that happen. She knew what Yahweh was capable of, and what he planned to do. He had already unleashed a terrible flood upon the Earth, wiping out most of its life forms. He had justified his act by saying that he was cleansing the world from corruption and wickedness, especially from the Nephilim, the offspring of angels and humans. But Astra knew that he was lying. He was not cleansing the world, but destroying it. He was not saving anyone, but killing them.

She had gathered her allies and friends, both mortal and spiritual, to fight against Yahweh and his followers. She had used her power over weather to counter his storms and floods. She had summoned thunder and lightning to strike his armies and temples. She had rallied other deities from different pantheons to join her cause. She had hoped to stop Yahweh before it was too late.

But it was not enough. Yahweh was too strong, too cunning, too ruthless. He had anticipated her moves and countered them with his own. He had turned some of her allies against her with his lies and threats. He had corrupted some of her friends with his promises and gifts. He had overwhelmed some of her enemies with his force and fury.

And now he had cornered her on a mountain top, where he intended to finish her off once and for all.

He approached her with a smug grin on his face, holding a sword in his hand.

"Astra," he said mockingly. "The fourteenth Prime. The goddess of weather. The traitor of Primus."

המבול הגדול
(hmbwl hgdwl)
(The Great Flood)

He spat out the last word with contempt.

"What do you have to say for yourself? Do you beg for mercy? Do you repent for your sins? Do you acknowledge me as your lord?"

סוף סוף כאן
(swp swp kʾn)
(Is finally here)

Astra glared at him with defiance in her eyes.

"I have nothing to say to you," she said coldly. "You are not my lord. You are not my brother. You are not even my enemy."

Ο μεγάλος κατακλυσμός
(O megálos kataklysmós)
(The Great Flood)

"Then what am I?" Yahweh asked curiously.

"You are nothing," Astra said firmly.

Yahweh laughed.

Είναι επιτέλους εδώ
(Eínai epitélous edó)
(Is finally here)

"Nothing?" he repeated incredulously.

"That's right," Astra said boldly.

"You are nothing but a deluded tyrant who thinks he can rule the universe. You are nothing but a selfish brat who wants to have everything for himself. You are nothing but a coward who fears those who are different from him. You are nothing but a murderer who kills those who do not obey him. You are nothing but a liar who deceives those who trust him. You are nothing but a monster who destroys those who love him. And you're even worse than Unicron."

Yahweh's laughter turned into a snarl.

ההתחלה של הסוף
(hhtḥlh šl hswp)
(The beginning of the end)