Chapter 1: The First Flight

When I was young, adventure books didn't have much of an impression on me. I remember a movie about four boys walking on railroad tracks, and each boy had their own emotional scars. I saw that movie and thought, 'I don't think I could go on that kinda adventure' And that was it. Because, I didn't know where it would lead me, kind of scary right.

So how do you take that step? I don't know, but if I become a hero would I figure it out?

The birds in the sky I wonder how far they go, and the fish in the sea, I wonder how they live. This world, has so many exciting adventures, but the outside world is too big, everything is so far.

Underneath it's blue skies, there are so many things that I don't know, and it scares me.

A year passed quickly and I was already in U.A. Mayumi and I were in different classes. He was in class 1-b and I was in class 1-A.(This is years before Izuku and the others)

I was a normal U.A student, and I quickly learned on controlling my quirk. I had a friend named Anan, she's usually pretty laid back, but sometimes she said some wise things. I don't know how, but she had something that I didn't. She had depth.

I could never understand her.

During my 3 years in U.A, there wasn't much that I felt about it. However, I remember one incident where the villains attacked the U.A students in the summer training.

I remember there was a villain with a fire quirk that tried to separated us from the group.

The majority stayed in one spot, but there were 3 people missing. Anan, Oburo, and Aizawa.

I tried to run, but my teacher stopped me.

"Hey, this is an attack by the villains, they're everywhere it's dangerous!" My teacher told me.

"I need to go, Anan, Aizawa, Oburo is in danger so please let me go. What kind of hero am I if I can't save others that were right next to me. I want to be a hero! So please!" I begged and looked at him in the eyes. Now that I reflect on it, I was kind of like Mayumi, the dumb idiot that let his emotions get the best of him without thinking of the consequences.

 I didn't know what awaited me, and what it was like in the real world of heroes and villains. And to be honest, I was scared.

However, I needed to jump in the dark to save them.

Teacher's POV

I started to worry that maybe I should have gone instead of my student, but then there wouldn't be anyone to protect the class.

That was when I saw an unusual amount of ashes coming from the walls of fire, and from came out was Kagu carrying Anan, and helping Oburo walk with Aizawa.

They were all covered in scratches, bruises, and scars, but they all came out smiling, with tears on the end of each of their eyes.

I don't know what happened, but they looked like they were being born into this world. I wonder what each of them went through in that 1 hour they spent in the forest.

Then, before I knew it, all of them graduated from U.A, and I'll probably never see them ever again.