Before We Begin

Hello~!

One and all!

Welcome to 'The Silence Of A Person'!

I'm your glitchy host! 

Glitch!

I'm so excited to be starting this for you all!

Now. We have some rules to go over! 

RULES:

1. Uploads will be Fridays/Saturdays only. Mangy and I have a life. So we can't update this often.

2. This book is gonna contain lots of heavy topics. So please don't read if that makes you uncomfortable.

3. This book will also contain lots of gore and somewhat intense descriptions of injuries and said gore. So, prepare for that.

4. No character here belongs to me. Unless it's an oc. But Mangy will try not to add as many ocs as before.

5. You're allowed to critize me/Mangy. Cause we need it. Also, we'll ask for a chapter idea if we have no idea. 

6. Any negative or hurtful comment will be deleted! Please don't be mean, unless you're roleplaying in the comments. 

7. Spelling won't be super amazing. So don't expect perfect grammar. 

8. This will be very angsty. So prepare your tissue boxes.

9. Ships will be included as well. So if you're uncomfortable with any ships, or don't agree with them. Keep your comments to yourself, and don't call out anyone for liking a particular ship.

10. This book takes place within season 2! It's been a week since Paintbrush has been eliminated, and 1 month since Balloon and Nickel have been eliminated.

11. Like the last book. There will be a few season 3 character in this too! Those being, Tea Kettle, Lifering (not s3... but hush), and Candle.

And that's everything about the rules!!

Like mentioned, ships will be included!

The main ones will be~

PayJay (Paper x OJ)

Poly Bright Lights (Paintbrush x Lightbulb x Test Tube x Fan)

Knickle (Pickle x Knife)

SaltPep (Pepper x Salt)

MicSoap (Soap x Mic)

And~~~

Hmm~ 

I don't think I'm gonna tell you the ship between Balloon just yet~

That's right. You guys don't have a say in the Balloon ship this time! 

Hahahahaha!!!

You can try to guess on who YOU think Mangy shipped Balloon with in this book!

Whoever guess right... um.... you don't get anything.

But. You gain bragging rights. Lmao. 

Anyways, yea!

That's all I got to say!

We hope you enjoy the adventures here....

On this new book we're making~

We'll see you on Friday~!

-Glitch