Mr. Gu let him grab it back, then shook his head and sighed, "Daddy! They're going to shoot later!"

" How many projects did you promote to play with Ozawa?"

"I'm older, so I can't remember clearly. I only remember that Ozawa's assistant uncle was so busy that he ignored dad for three days."

"I'll definitely see dad after I go back. He had to take a detour."

Gu Xiaoze only understood that his father had pushed the company's affairs to his assistant uncle. The assistant uncle was a little angry, but he didn't guess that the fact that he snatched the sunglasses back had anything to do with it. .

Mr. Gu continued, "Dad was so happy that he couldn't sleep when he thought about going out to play with Xiaoze last night. I found a lot of tourist attractions and wanted to visit them with Xiaoze." He glanced at the sunglasses in Gu Xiaoze's hand.

He sighed deeply again, "I didn't expect that Dad would have to enjoy the beautiful scenery alone this time."

Although I can see clearly with sunglasses on, it is always not as beautiful as under the natural sunlight.

Lili in front put her short hand on her chin and lay on her father's shoulder. She looked curiously at brother Ozawa who was being carried away by Uncle Gu behind her.

Brother Ozawa didn't seem to want to talk. He had a cool little face and stared at the road ahead silently.

He had an expression that was so heartbreaking that his ears were about to get calluses.

On the contrary, Uncle Gu seemed to be chattering non-stop. Because of the strong wind, Lili could only faintly hear a few words such as "Dad is sad..." and "Ozawa actually doesn't want to go out to play with dad..."

"Forget it, Dad, why don't you go back now..."

Mr. Gu stopped and looked like he was about to turn around and walk back.

Gu Xiaoze: "..."

"Here you go."

He hurriedly put the sunglasses on Mr. Gu.

Mr. Gu, who had succeeded in teasing the baby, suppressed a smile and said, "Then Xiaoze promised dad that he won't wear it when we shoot."

Gu Xiaoze paused and reluctantly said, "Just once." Mr. Gu said, "Okay. Okay."

"Lili?" Shi Fuchuan shouted.

"Lili is here!" Xiao Li, who was eavesdropping, came to his senses instantly and responded with a guilty conscience.

Shi Fuchuan asked, "Do you still want daddy to hold you?"

They had already got off the gangway.

The cub shook his head, "Liliji can walk." The wind was so strong that his words were blurred, "Woo can help daddy hold Lele."

Shi Fuchuan then put him down.

He had to lower his head to see the little dumpling that was no taller than his legs and seemed to be blown away by the strong wind in the airport. He rubbed his fingertips.

I began to wonder if it was because I hadn't held a baby for too long and my skills were a bit rusty. Why would the baby get down and walk away on its own every time he didn't hold it for a long time?

When I was young, I squatted down.

"Lele" turned around and found the dog leash that was pushed to the ground. He took the initiative to pick it up and handed it to the little owner's hand.

Lili rubbed the puppy's head like a reward, and then led the little Bichon and followed behind her father.

Like a little tail.

The little tail is followed by a little tail with four legs.

After finally leaving the exit, when they arrived at the airport lobby, they had to pick up their checked luggage. Neither Shi Fuchuan nor Mr. Gu brought their assistants with them.

One after another, they pushed a suitcase.

"Lili's dad? Come here!" Mr. Gu called out, without addressing him as "Mr. Shi". After all, this was not a company.

Now that we know each other, we may not necessarily cooperate in the future, but we can always make friends with each other.

Mr. Gu did not expect that as soon as he turned around, Gu Xiaoze, who was by his side just now, walked a few steps away from him and asked, "What's wrong?"

Gu Xiaoze said nothing and turned his attention to the show aside. Group of staff.

They had just met with the staff who were waiting to pick up the guests at the airport. As they walked over, they could see several photographers carrying long guns.

A staff member specially held a tall sign behind the photographers that read - [Live broadcast! ! ! 】

Although he didn't know many words, Gu Xiaoze, who could still understand these three words, took a few steps back.

Live broadcast rooms No. 1 and No. 5 were opened without warning. A large number of people spontaneously poured into the live broadcast rooms without any notification from the program team.

While the popularity was soaring, the barrage was also being refreshed crazily--[Come on, come on, the program team is I didn't read the comments, but I finally went live before 8 a.m. today! ]

[The college student who just woke up felt very comfortable. ]

[Upstairs, it's noon. ]

[Where is this? Give in, give in, let me be healthy! ]

[It seems to be an airport. This airport... looks familiar. Does any sister know where this is? ]

[Where is my Lili! ]

[This seems to be the only international airport in the northwest. I have been here before. ]

[Wait! Did the program crew come to my hometown to film? ! ]

[I seem to hear someone calling Lili's father? ? ]

......

As soon as the barrage passed by, the sound of rolling wheels started to sound, and the cub's slow voice sounded, "Papa, do you want Lili to help?"

Then a mature and gentle voice said, "Just hold Lele's hand. That's it."

A silver suitcase first appeared in the camera, with half of the cuffs of a black coat covering a broad hand pushing the suitcase.

Shi Fuchuan dressed in clothes that suited his age.

I heard that it was windy here and the temperature difference was serious, so I specially wore a thin black coat that hung down to my knees. The clothes underneath were also in black and white, and I even wore silver-rimmed glasses.

But he looks so young that he doesn't look like someone in his forties or fifties.

Barrage - [Wait, is this Lili's father? ? ? No, I mean, he is Mr. Xiao's biological father? ! ]

[Help, he looks like he's in his early thirties. ]

[I finally know why Lili is as beautiful as a doll when she is so young. It's all genes. ]

[My mother must be very good-looking too. ]

[The whole family is in ruins. ]

...

Following closely behind was a fluffy little white dog, with the black-haired cub at the back. He walked slowly.

"Lele" walks for a while and then waits for Lili for a while.

The remaining audience looked around and asked a question - "Why is the fried boy missing?" ]

[Yes, yes, isn't Live Room No. 5 also open? ]

[I seem to hear something? ]

[It seems like someone is calling "Ozawa"? ]

Mr. Gu parked the suitcase in the open space with some helplessness, "Oze? Have we agreed?"

Gu Xiaoze leaned against the suitcase and nodded dullly.

But he wanted to go back on his word.

"What did Dad say before?"

"You must do what you promise others."

Mr. Gu nodded to the staff.

Then the camera turned and saw a large white suitcase. In addition, there was only a man in his thirties standing on the side. He looked behind the suitcase and asked, "Ozawa?"

Noticed a few strands of black hair sprouting from the suitcase and half of the back of his head.

[The fried boy isn't squatting behind the suitcase, is he? Hahahaha]