When Shi Li suddenly said, "Brother, can you lift Li Li up?"

There was a moment of doubt.

"Just like at home before, when my brother lifted Lili up." Xiaoli turned around, with her back to Shicheng, and whispered, "Mom won't know."

If he doesn't tell his mother, his brother will not be told.

Shi Cheng tentatively pinched the cub under his arm and immediately lifted the cub in, "Like this?"

Raised high above the head.

The sudden flight made Xiaoli a little scared. He shook his short legs in the air, but when he looked down and saw that it was his brother who was holding him, he suddenly wasn't so scared anymore.

He said seriously, "Yes, that's it."

"This way Lili can fly without riding those roller coasters." The cub stretched out his short hands like the wings of an airplane, which was a little immature.

"Brother, look, Feifei!"

Shi Cheng was only a teenager, not yet an adult, and not much more mature than Shi Li. He raised his eyebrows and said something in a low voice, "Why are you so annoying?"

That's so cute.

The voice was too soft, and after being blown away by the wind, Lili didn't hear it clearly. She turned around and asked, "Brother?"

The next moment, Shi Li, who was being lifted high, saw the scenery in front of him suddenly passing by quickly. Before he could react, he was being carried away and running.

The night wind whistled past him, and the young and open "wings" became swaying, but the hands holding him were always steady.

The penetrating black eyes curved like crescent moons, "Brother is so amazing~" The wind carried the voice far away.

"How silly." Shi Cheng led people all the way to the entrance of the amusement park, stopped on the side of the road and waited for the bus. He held the cub for a while and whispered two words.

Lili retorted, "Isn't my brother the smartest?"

Shi Cheng was startled.

"Brother is not stupid."

Lili also followed Shi Cheng's example and patted the other party's head with her small hands.

When he arrived at Shi's house, it was almost eight o'clock in the evening. Xiang Xiaoying was sitting on the sofa in the living room, drinking scented tea and reading the script.

When the door suddenly opened, she looked up.

Shi Chengzheng walked in holding Xiaoli, his head lowered and he didn't know what he was chatting with Lili. The cub nodded his little head from time to time, looking very serious.

Xiang Xiaoying didn't come back to her senses for a moment, almost thinking that she had made a mistake. Aunt Liu on the side said, "Sister Ying, look at how well these two children are playing." She said cheerfully, "I'm just saying, We have to let these two brothers get along more."

Xiang Xiaoying also smiled and said, "Let's eat."

Aunt Liu stood up and said, "I'm going to bring out the hot dishes."

Xiang Xiaoying also stood up and walked in, "Why are you coming back so late?"

Shi Cheng was about to answer when Shi Li suddenly said, "It was Li Li who wanted to go to the amusement park, so my brother took me there." After saying that, he realized that he was trying to cover up his words, and he covered his mouth in annoyance. .