Shi Cheng raised his eyebrows, "Tell me, where do you want to go?"

Xiaoli hesitated for a moment, "Lili went home, brother is busy."

In my memory, his second brother was already in high school, and he was busiest at this time. He had endless homework to write, endless papers to read, and endless lessons to make up for. There were some strict schools and he had to attend classes on weekends.

But in comparison, Omega's academy will be a little more relaxed. They only need to think about how to make the cakes more delicious.

Shi Li can take first place every time.

The kitchen at home is full of tools for him to make small cakes, but every time he makes most of the small cakes, he eats them by himself. When Aunt Liu was still there, she would help him share the burden and praise him for his work. Not bad.

Shi Cheng flicked the kid's head with his finger, "What are you busy with? Your brother, I'm on vacation. I just finished the exam two days ago."

Lili covered her head and said softly, "Brother, you don't have to go to school?"

Shi Cheng put his arms behind his head, "Yes."

There is no need to take a bus to school every Sunday afternoon and not come back until Friday evening. When I stay at home for less than eight days in a month, I don't have to go to school by car every Sunday afternoon.

Shi Cheng said, "Your brother and I can get the first place in the exam even if we don't have to go to class."

When I was young, I held the venue and said "Wow", "Brother is so awesome."

Shi Cheng raised his eyebrows proudly and asked again, "Where do you want to go?"

The black-haired cub shook his head, "Lili doesn't know."

Shi Cheng asked, "Which brother should I choose?"

The cub nodded his head.

The first thing Shi Cheng thought of was an amusement park that could go well with children. He searched the map and found the amusement parks in Beijing. He chose the largest one, bought a ticket, placed an order, and sent the location. Gave it to Uncle Li, "Uncle Li, just go here."

Uncle Li followed the navigation and drove there. In less than an hour, he arrived at the entrance of the amusement park. When he got out of the car, he bent over and picked up Lili and said smoothly, "Uncle Li, we don't know how long we are going to play, so you can There's no need to wait outside, we'll take the car back by ourselves."

Uncle Li nodded happily, "Okay, okay."

Today is not a weekend. The amusement park is empty on weekdays. There are not many people queuing up. Shi Cheng holds the cub's short hand and walks not very fast, leisurely leading people through the ticket check-in.

In the hour he just arrived by car, Shi Cheng didn't waste any time. He searched for guides on all major apps - [must-do items in Beijing's famous amusement parks]. After he remembered them, he also A route was drawn.

Shi Li followed his brother through the ticket check-in and saw that there were not many people in the amusement park, so he slowly walked out from behind his brother, without sticking his head out from behind Shi Cheng to observe the surroundings.

The black eyes looked at the various facilities with some novelty.

Looking at the various tool workers in doll costumes, I couldn't take my eyes away from the balloons they were holding. In the air above the marshmallow stall, the wind blew up the sugar filaments into smoke-like white lines, dyeing the air. A sweet taste.