pt.3

Cheche is leaning against some of the lockers while sitting down and adding a few new designs to the art on her body. She loves body art and painting on her skin. She suddenly hears faint music and it sounds like it's coming from behind her

There is a door that's slightly open. Cheche can't help her curiosity and she starts walking to the door. A tall girl looks like she's about to close the door. Cheche apologizes right away. "I didn't mean to overstep." The tall girl shakes her head. "You didn't. Wait can you actually stay there for a moment?" The tall girl walks back further into the classroom.

Cheche tilts her head. "A group of outcasts huh? What exactly would that look like?" Bada (the tall girl) smiles and explains that she enjoys dancing, Soweon likes to sing, and Tatter likes to dance as well. Cheche hums. "I could design our group name if we come up with one. I'm quite artistic."

Kyma doesn't honestly mind being stuck at the academy, that might be because she's high. She blows out another puff of smoke at the same time the door to the art room opens. Kyma sees the girl with orange hair, glasses, and slight chubby cheeks. She grins. "Hi chipmunk." She blows out another puff of smoke.

Collecting poster paper, markers, and acrylic paint. Kyma can't help her curiosity. She giggles. "Another big art project?" The girl with orange hair grins. "Yes, I'm starting a cult." Kyma giggles again. "Can I join?" She pouts when the girl doesn't say anything and stops paying attention to her.

Kyma puts her joint out and sits on the table across from where the artsy girl is working on her project. She tilts her head and pouts. "I feel like you're not actually starting a cult." The artsy girl is about to answer but the door opens, 3 girls come in and start talking with the artsy girl.

Lusher notices Tatter and she honestly wishes she was anywhere else. A girl in glasses rushes past her and starts chatting excitedly with Tatter. Lusher rolls her eyes and puts her headphones back on. She doesn't want to be at the academy anymore so she needs to try to figure out to get out for this shitty place.

The same girl in glasses is walking with Tatter, a tall girl, and a girl with some kind of poster. Lusher notices them walking to the front doors of the academy so she decides to follow after them. She sighs under her breath in relief when the front doors open. She walks past Tatter and the other girls.

There's still time before her motorcycle race. Lusher frowns at the sight of Tatter laughing. She won't admit it but she misses when she would laugh with Tatter. Suddenly the girl who has the poster opens it up. It says BEBE in cool bubble letters. The 2 stoner girls stand up and walk toward the poster.

Lusher is used to this. She stays in the background and most girls at the academy don't even know she exists. She makes eye contact with Tatter and Tatter extends her hand out. Lusher walks past the little circle of girls standing around and walks right past her motorcycle. She's not paying careful attention while she's driving because she can't stop thinking about the look on Tatter's face when she walked away.

If Lusher had been paying attention she would've seen the drunk driver...