07: Close the umbrella

Start from the beginning

Tang Ming thought at first sight, three years old? Is it too small? How much noise can a child at this age get?

Then I thought, no, that kid from the Gu family is a lot more noisy.

Tang Ming greeted him, "Sister Ying?"

There were people coming and going in the downtown park, so in case she made a mistake, she used a questioning tone.

Originally, the appointment was supposed to be at some high-end restaurant with private rooms and high privacy, but Xiang Xiaoying said that she wanted to take her son out for a walk and go out for a walk.

So we chose the fountain in the center of the park.

Xiang Xiaoying nodded, "Director Tang? You don't have to be so formal."

Tang Ming quickly said, "No way." They shook hands and said, "Just call me Tang Ming."

Xiang Xiaoying pulled Lili's little hand and said, "Lili, my name is Sister Tang."

The little flower umbrella that shaded the sun moved, and a soft and waxy cub's voice sounded, "Mom, Songsong."

Xiang Xiaoying let go of Lili's hand.

"Woo, put away the umbrella." Lili was a polite child. He put away his little umbrella, then raised his head and shouted obediently, "Hello, Sister Tang."

After the rising tail sound is prolonged, it becomes more milky.

Tang name: "..."

Tang Ming's heart melted.

This is too cute!

The cub Tuanzi, who was holding a small umbrella, was wearing a yellow-white overalls with a SpongeBob SquarePants 3D doll attached to it. His black hair fell softly beside his snowy cheeks, his black eyes were penetrating, and his lips were red and his teeth were white.

She looks more like a doll than a doll, and is as delicate and beautiful as a figure.

Tang Ming whispered in a gentle tone, "Lili? Just call me aunt. My sister is too young."

Lili thought for a while, "Aunt Tang~"

Tang Ming smiled from ear to ear.

Xiang Xiaoying glanced nearby and said, "Let's sit there and talk."

Tang Ming nodded, "Lili must be tired from walking."

A resting place was built in the center of the park, with several wooden tables and parasols. Tang Ming and Xiang Xiaoying pulled out a chair and sat down.

Xiang Xiaoying did not let Lili sit down too, but said, "Lili go and play by the fountain for a while first, okay?"

Shi Li nodded hesitantly and tugged at the corner of her mother's clothes, "Mom, will you sit here and wait for Li Li to get fat?"

Seeing Xiang Xiaoying nodding, Lili slowly walked to the fountain with her head turned three times.

Soon, the youngster's attention was attracted by the white pigeons flying all over the sky. When Tang Ming turned around, Lili was squatting in front of a young pigeon, looking at it curiously.

"Director Tang? Let's talk." Xiang Xiaoying took off his sunglasses.

Tang Ming turned back, rummaged through his bag and took out a contract, "Sister Ying, this is the proposed salary contract. Sister Fang should have read it to you. If you think there is anything wrong, you can discuss it. ."

Xiang Xiaoying listened quietly, looked through the contract for a while, and then said, "No, it doesn't matter how much the salary is. I just want to know more about that child of the Gu family."