Sanemi × Fem! Demon Tokito Reader

Start from the beginning

Tears formed in your eyes as you faced your brothers who shivered in fear. You looked away from them and spotted a grave in the yard. Mother....

"I'm sorry... I'm late." But to your surprise Muichiro escaped from Yuichiro's grip who tried to stop him for going near you and he hugged you burying his face into your clothes.

"Neesan, is it really you?" his voice was also breaking, "Did you return to us?"

You hugged him back as your tears were finally escaped your eyes like a waterfall, "Yes, neesan is back." you reached your hand out for Yuichiro because you know well he was playing brave for Muichiro and he was actually afraid in the inside.
He cried too and ran up to you and you hugged the lovingly, "Neesan will protect you two."

You broke the hug first as you noticed the demon was coming closer again.
"Yuichiro, Can you bring me some ropes?"

You weakened the demon by making him lose some limbs, then you tied them up on a tree where they will face the sunrise first.

"You two must have been very afraid..." you faced the twins who started to ask you what have happened to you.
But you told them to sleep first since it was still late.

In the next morning where you hid under some blankets to hide form the sun and you explained to them what happened to father and you. They told you about mother and as you suspected, she didn't make it, and a woman was visiting them trying to convince them to be demon slayers.

"There she comes again..." Yuichiro said annoyed as he looked out from their open door.

"Oh...I should..." you tried to get up to hide somewhere else but Muichiro stopped you, "Don't leave neesan!"

"I'm not leaving but they can't know that a demon is here or there will be trouble!"
You explained and Yuichiro was fast to react. He guided you towards a closet which was your hiding spot.

The woman tried to convince them to join the demon slayer corps again and it seemed like, the two of them already made up their minds.

"Under one condition!" Yuichiro declared and the woman agreed that whatever it was she's going to agree.

"Let my sister live!" Yuichiro said seriously which confused the woman since she didn't see any other person around.

"Are you sure Yuichiro, Muichiro? You don't have to join if you don't want to..." you spoke up after hearing the whole conversation and opened the closet door.

"Neesan, we're going to protect you and turn you back to human!" the twins declared and you smiled fondly at them.

The woman stood up and got in front of her child and the twins protectively.

Muichiro explained the woman, who was known as Amane, their situation and that you were harmless. He even mentioned that you protected them from a demon yesterday night.
After much convincing she agreed and promised that you won't get any trouble from other demon slayers.

That's how you got accepted from the demon slayer corps. Since the three of you were the descendants from Michikatsu, a former demon slayer in the past, and if it means to let you live in order to let the twins be demon slayers, they took the risk and agreed.

During their training time, many slayers bullied them because of it and if it wasn't bright outside, you would jump out and protect the twins from the bullies. They were wrong if they thought you wouldn't attack them because you teached all of them a lesson by giving them several hitting and bruises. Your brothers were very greatful that you were with them but as the information got to the hashiras ears, they got trouble.