"Rannie, why are you crying? Missed me so much?" This earned more whimpers, but no real answer. Haruto was all smiles when he noticed Ran giving up the squirming. He leaned over the younger, then checked his surroundings. No one near, his car close by.

All of a sudden, Ran felt something metal press against his throat. His blood ran cold. Even though it was just a simple key, he knew that it cut harm him badly. Especially at such a vulnerable spot.

"Come, Rannie. We are gonna go to my car. And you are gonna follow me. Let's have some fun, shall we?"

-

This was worse than he remembered. Because this time, Ran was awake. He was fully aware of what was happening, couldn't do anything about it though. Haruto had restrained his hands with a scarf, one that he had found on his backseat just then.

There he was, naked, crying and shaking, being raped by his class mate. It felt like being torn apart from the inside. It hurt, and he could feel the blood tickle down his leg. But Ran didn't give up the begging, so he would finally stop. Because it hurt. And the only answer he got were slaps to the cheek.

"You are so tight. Fuck, Rannie. Ahh~" Something hot spread through his entire body. Haruto pulled out of him with a satisfied grin. "Remember, Rannie. Not a word."

-

There was a knock on his door. Yuki sighed. He checked the clock. It was 8pm. Practice had ended one hour ago. He was exhausted, and busy cooking dinner. Therefore, Yuki wanted to ignore it.

However, when it didn't stop, he decided to go and open the door.

As soon as he had opened it, Yuki noticed that something was terribly wrong. Ran stood in front. That was weird itself, because the younger had not attended practice today. Secondly, he was sweating. The younger had seemingly cried for quite a while based on his eye color.

There was immediate relief on his face when Yuki opened the door. Usually, he would have scolded him. The words 'why didn't you come to practice' already on his tongue. But, he suppressed it. Because Ran suddenly started crying.
Ran was limping and Still dressed in his school uniform.

Immediately, he moved to support him, leading him to the couch so he could sit down. Ran was panicking now, barely breathing anymore. And Yuki- Yuki was overwhelmed. He didnt know how to properly handle a panic attack, and pulling out his phone would probably not be the right thing to do.

Instead, he just started counting. From one upwards, highlighting his breathing rhythm by ex- and inhaling extra loud.

Five minutes of exaggerated breathing later, Ran was breathing normally again and the crying had stopped. Sure, there still were some sniffs here and there, but long not as bad.

"Thank you, Yuki." His voice was barely above a whisper. Yuki noticed him rubbing his wrists. They were red.

He shook his head. "Always. I am here for you. I am cooking dinner, you want some?" Ran smiled. A small nod.

"Great. I will set the table then."

-

While eating dinner, the two decided it would be best for Ran to stay at the older's house. Yuki lend him some pyjamas, toiletries, turned the couch into a real bed. Ran had not slept as good in quiet a while.

-

"Morning, Yuki." He said when he heard him enter. The older smiled. "It's almost two pm, so 'good morning, Ran'. How did you sleep?" "Good. 2pm? Oh fuck, I missed my classes again. Mrs Heta is gonna actually kill mr, and my parents-" "Would you have been able to attend without wanting to quit?" This got Ran thinking.