"Do things like what? I didn't do anything to her model. I saw it on the floor and was just picking it up when she walked in and accused me. You know what? Why bother explaining things to you. You don't believe me anyway." Rain step aside and started to walk again.

"Rain! Rain!" Phayu called out but the smaller ignore him.

🌪️Sometime later at a bubble tea shop☁️

"I can't believe this is happening to me. First Ple accused me and P'Phayu didn't believe me. You believe that I didn't do it right, Sky?" Rain asked.

"I know you too well, Rain. I know you will never do something like that. Like you said, it is far below you. I didn't have to believe in anyone when it comes to my best friend."

"Thanks, Sky. I'm glad to have you as my friend."

"So what you going to do about P'Phayu?"

"Let him be. He wanted to trust someone other than believing in his boyfriend. He didn't even call me!"

"How are you going to prove that you're innocent then?" Sky ask.

"I don't know, Sky. But, I believe the truth will be reveal." Rain look at the time.

"It's time for me to clock in. Hangout here if you want." Rain said as he stand up getting ready to clock into his part-time job at the bubble tea store.

"I'll just go home. I want to have my precious nap."

"Oh. Okay."

"I'll see you in class tomorrow." Sky said and Rain nod.

🌪️The next morning☁️

Apparently, words travel fast about what happened the day before. Ple posted a picture of her model on social media account and even mentioned Rain's name in her caption. Now, everyone on the campus staring and whispering as Rain walking down the corridor.

"That's him right? The one that destroyed someone's model?"

"Look at him. Walking proudly after destroying his friend's model."

"How can he still have the nerve to show up after everything he did."

"How did P'Phayu even dating him anyway. I bet he used some dirty method to get P'Phayu."

But Rain just ignored it all and proceed to walk towards his class. Speaking of Phayu, he hasn't call Rain ever since yesterday's incident.

As he was entering his class, everyone stopped doing what they were doing and look at Rain. Ple still had the smug look on her face but, Rain just ignore her and walk towards his seat near Sky and Por.

"Be careful, Sky, Por. Your model might be next." Ple said. Rain was about to say something when Sky cut him.

"Thanks for the warning, Ple. But, I don't need it. I know what kind of person Rain is. Instead of trying very hard to convince other people about Rain, why don't you rebuild you own model back. We have a presentation coming soon." Sky said and Ple had an unsatisfied look on her face.

"Thanks, Sky."

"Meh. Buy me a meal to thank me." Sky playfully said.