Forgive me nead Part 2

3rd person's pov

Hearing deku, bakugou was shocked, he didn't expect deku to forgive him that quickly. While he was lost in thoughts deku kissed him . Bakugo was brought out of his thoughts by that and he slowly melted in the kiss and bit deku's lips for entrance. Deku gave him permission and now the kiss slowly turned into a hot make out session. After some time deku broke the kiss , with deku moaning.

                   Bakugo's pov

After the kiss I was a blushing mess the same goes for deku . After both of us calm down I spoke " Let's go for class we are late ." Deku nodded in response and we went to class .  We got yelled at by Mr aizawa and then we went to our seats. I say behind deku as always. Let's skip to when the Lunch break .

I saw deku having an argument with his friends. I went to him and calmed him down and asked him what the problem was . He explained everything to me about them talking behind his back and I got angry explosion 💥 came from my hand I was ready to best the shit out of them when deku stopped me and said " Let them be I am no longer there friend . " He said angrily and we left. On the way to get lunch I asked him to join the baku squad . He was surprised and hesitant at first but then he agreed, after lunch I went to my table and he followed me . My squad was shocked and asked me about it . I explained everything to them and they were furious and they welcomed deku kindly. Hearing that they accepted him he smiled adorably after a while finally I noticed that he was always fake smiling in these three months and I can't help but smile. After we sat down we started talking about random things.