Forgive me nerd

Deku 's pov

I was going to my first class when I heard my friends talking so I hid behind a wall far away from them but close enough for me to hear them.

Uraraka: "ughh deku is so annoying and we have to put up an act that we care about him like , he is such a cry baby . He always keeps talking about his perfect life like we don't give a damn about it ."

Tsuyu : "yeah like he is so useless that he doesn't even deserve to be here . Todoroki should be the leader of our squad not deku . "

Tenya :" I know but we are getting late for class so let's go and meet me at our hide out"

Todoroki: " Ok , Time to put up with that useless nerd . "

As they were talking ,they didn't notice me and I ran away from there to the restroom crying . I want to hurt myself so badly even my friends think I am useless . I wipe my tears wash my face and went to class . When I went in my " friends greeted me but I ignored them and left them being confused. I say down and saw kacchan coming towards me .
I was shaking unnoticeably kacchan noticed that and told me he wanted to talk surprisingly he was calm . I followed him . We went to a random empty class room .

Kacchan: " I-I-I wanted to say something"

I was shocked seeing kacchan stuttering but I just nobbed.

Kacchan: "I-I l-like you." And I am sorry for bullying you I was doing that so I could protect you from dying but I didn't know I would go that far I am sorry I know you won't forgive me but I wanted to apologize. "he said that looking like he was about to cry

I was red like kirishima's hair and answered him " I like you too and don't worry I am not mad at you ."

I am sorry it was this short but I have exams for college T_T .