After Jian Mei took it, he grunted and drank the water, because his face was still flushed just now, he glanced at Lu Xingzuo and stopped talking.

Lu Xing raised his lips in vain, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing." Jian Mei sighed while holding her own water, "I just feel so embarrassed!"

Especially shame in front of the whole school.

Lu Xingwang said: "It's much easier for people with supernatural power to do things."

Jian Mei is slowly beginning to recognize this matter now, but who knows he heard Lu Xingwang speak again: "But no, it may not be impossible."

Jian Mei was taken aback, unexpectedly raised her head to look at him.

I was wondering, I heard the referee in front of the judge began to pronounce the next sport. Compared with running, riding and shooting are the most commonly compared sports among real aristocrats.

Nan Feng and Ying, including Yun Shi, stood up.

Lu Xing bowed his head and said to Jian Mei: "Have you signed up?"

Jian Mei shook his head.

"Go apply for a place." Lu Xing pointed forward, "I will accompany you to participate in the double."

Jian Mei felt a little pressure, so she said, "But I don't know how to ride and shoot. In fact, I have learned a little. I have been to the racecourse with my mother before at home, but I am riding a pony, which is not the case."

But the huge pegasus stayed on the playing field.

Lu Xingwang said, "Everything is not a ride."

Jian Mei:?

This sounds like a bit of truth, but is this truth really used in this way?

However, since Lu Xing wanted to participate, Jian Mei bit his head and went to sign up. Nan Feng and Ying were a little surprised about the fact that he also signed up. Not most people signed up for duo. This sport is The least need for divine power is the cultivation and technology of the family.

Lu Xingzuo turned over and got on the Pegasus. He stretched out his hand and took Jian Mei: "Come up."

Jian Wei climbed up with difficulty. Tianma's temper was actually a bit more violent most of the time. Jian Wei had been in contact with some, but what he didn't expect was that when he came up, Tianma was always more violent, with the reins. Lu Xingwang's hands were much more honest.

Jian Mei:?

Are you so bullying and afraid of hardship?

With an order from the referee, the game began.

The horse riding field is very large, and the specific content of the game is to **** the flying white ball in the field. The flying field here is about the size of three or four playgrounds. When the horse took off that day, the surrounding wind seemed to be rolled up. Quite strong.

Tianma hissed softly, his voice was very high.

Jian Mei only felt a gust of wind blowing in front of him, and the scenery in the sky was still changing rapidly.

Nanfeng and Ying's skills are obviously much better than those of other academies. They skillfully avoided the flight tracks of other Pegasus, and almost got the white ball several times.

Lu Xingwang said to Jian Mei, "Will you be dizzy?"

Jian Mei said softly: "A little bit."

Lu Xing patted him comfortingly on the back, and then he said, "Close your eyes."