They arrived at the venue of the Academy Festival along the way. Students in many classes in several branches not far away were busy building the venue, and only the large venue for the SA class was left empty.

Sakura said, "We didn't use it in previous years."

Jian Mei confirmed again: "Is it really used for me?"

Sakura patted him on the shoulder: "You can use it without worry. To tell you the truth, in fact, even if your dishes are not delicious, everyone will let you use it."

Jian Mei raised her head in a little surprise, and met Ying's smiling eyes. He opened his lips and asked, "Why?"

"What's this, it's just a venue." Ying Tanshou: "Anything is good."

Jian Mei felt a little warm in her heart.

After entering here all the time, he feels that he and them are in two worlds and cannot be integrated, but slowly, he found that Nan Feng and others, although sometimes very arrogant, are not bad in nature, and they are also good to friends. Very generous, in fact, you can have a deep friendship.

Only when Jian Mei came did he realize that the place was so big, it was as big as a playground.

"If it's such a big size, I feel as if I don't need so many places to set up a stall or something, and I can do something else." Jian Mo stood in the open space, hesitating a little: "And I can't be too busy with any of them."

Ying said: "I just ask my servant to come and help."

The school festival also allows servants to do it, and the whole school can't think of such a magical operation.

Jian Mei thought for a while, and tentatively said: "Why don't I call my friend to help."

Ying asked him: "Is it a small class?"

"Yes..." When Jian Wei agreed, she also carefully observed Sakura's reaction: "Do you think it's okay?"

Ying nodded generously: "Of course it can, what's wrong with it."

"Speaking of it, I didn't seem to have left a good impression on Xiaoban last time." Ying sighed, but she was straight-tempered and quickly cheered up and smiled and said, "Try hard this time!"

Jian Mei also smiled: "Then I will invite him."

This school festival is also a school festival that left many students with a deep impression. Many academies have received news that the SA class actually wants to participate in the school festival this time, carry out activities, and sell goods. In the impression of many students, the young ladies in this class do not participate in activities almost every year.

The students also discussed:

"What will it be this year?"

"I heard that the limited edition of aloe vera gel will sell more than 20 copies per day!"

"And snacks."

"Really been waiting."

There is no need to advertise, SA is already a sign.

Jian Mei asked a small class to help, but what he didn't expect was that on the day of the trial operation of the school festival, there were many accidents. First, there were long lines in front of the barbecue booth, and then the aloe gel was sold out in the morning. The solution is to teach the small class how to make it, and then rush to work overnight. Even so, it still can't keep up with the market demand.

Jian Mei thought that just selling things was not enough. He remembered that there would be some lap games in the night market before, so he asked everyone's opinions.