HER HEARTLESS HUSBAND JJK - 2

Start from the beginning

Jk's parents were looking around trying to find yn but they didn't found her anywhere so they decided to ask jk about her

J/m- kook.. Where is yn!?.

Jk- *blank face* she didn't come..

J/f- *confused* why!??.

Jk- because she wasn't feeling well so she decided not to come.. *makes an excuse*

J/m- oh my poor daughter... *worried*

J/f- kook you should go back home soon.. So.. You can take care of her..

Before jk could say something he felt someone hugging his arm.. He looked beside him and saw aera who was wearing a very tight and revealing dress..

Jk's parents looked at each other in confusion and didn't like the way aera was clinging to jk's arm like a snake

Jk's parents looked at each other in confusion and didn't like the way aera was clinging to jk's arm like a snake.. They thought maybe JK would push her away but instead of pushing her.. jk wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her closer to him while smiling...

J/f- jungkook what is this!?.. Why are you holding this girl like this??.. When you have a wife at home??.

Jk- *ignore what he said* mom and dad meet her Choi Aera my girlfriend..

J/m- *wide eyes* what!?.. Kook what are you saying!?.. Are you cheating on yn behind her back??. *whisper shout*

Jk- mom lis---

Before jk could say something the lights of the Hall went off and everything turned black.. Everyone started whispering thinking about what happened when suddenly a big light fell on the stage where a projector was placed which made everyone confused..