Chapter 1

She got up from her bed and walked to her small walking closet.

Her green garments hanged up before she put them on. A grass green sleeveless jacket that exposed her stomach. Separate sleeves that go from half upper arm to her wrists. White shorts with a belt and ninja pockets, topped her outfit with beige ninja shoes that reached her knees.

Her once pure hair now dyed black, nearly reaching the ground, in a low ponytail tied with a white bow.

She gazed at her reflection, pearly eyes staring right back at her. He grabbed a small container, grabbed the contents and placed them top of her eyes, illusioning them green as a forest.

Beauty marks on either eye, a diamond centered itself on her forehead. A jewel forehead crown adorned her face.

She opened her front door and stepped outside. Walking down her yard, she exited her front gate and left for the academy.

"AKANE"

She turned around and waved at her chubby friend, jogging up to her and the Uchiha girl.

"Hello Cho-cho, Sarada"

" *Munch* did you guys hear that Kanae is releasing a new album? *Munch*"

" Are you going to get it cho-cho? "

" of course, who wouldn't want the lastest album by the beautiful Kanae? Even though her beauty is known worldwide there are hidden gems who aren't recognized by everyone "

Cho-cho's eyes were sparkling as she fantasized while Sarada and Akane could only smile wearily while sweat dropping.

They made their way through the academy gates and entered their classroom. Sarada and cho-cho entered first and went to their seats. Meanwhile Akane greeted everyone in the class

"Hello everyone"

"Hi Akane"

"Good morning Akane"

"Inojin! Hi"

She smiled giddily and sat in her seat. Not long after Shikadai, Dennis, and the now unsuspended Boruto came into the class

"I'm Boruto Uzumaki, nice to meet ya!"

Without a care in the world Boruto greeted the class and sat in between Shikadai and Denki.

Akane watched in amusement as Boruto tried to take Shikadai's book from him.

*Giggle*

"Sarada you know him right."

Akane turned around and engaged in cho-cho and Sarada's conversation.

"Ehh? Really? I didn't know that"

"Are parents are friends, that's all"

"So that means you're childhood friends?"

Sarada denied cho-cho's accusations and found it annoying she was associated with Boruto. The conversation then veered to his dad, the current Hokage of the hidden leaf.

Inojin walked down the steps to the front of the room

"Riding on the hokage's coattails huh?"

Sumire stuttered and freaked out at his words and attempted to get him to stop

"Oh did I say that out loud?"

The boys nearly got into an argument, inojin rejected Boruto at his companionship.

Shino sensei then walked in and the class bowed to him in respect and class started.

The students were taken outside for a physical exam. They had to go through an obstacle course and were ranked. Boruto went last but was ranked 2nd overall