Stacys kidnapping

Stacy was a young girl in her teenage years who loved listening to music and mostly just chilling and hanging out with her friends. She had a normal day at school, nothing out of the ordinary and then after the school day she went to basketball practice and it lasted for a little longer than it should have so when Stacy left the school after a long day, she was tired and it was darker than it usually was outside. Stacy just put her headphones on and listened to music when someone in a van spotted her and followed behind her making sure to drive slowly and far behind her so she would never know. Stacy never thought of anything bad happening since walking home was all routine to her but when she went around the corner, the man got out the van with rope and tape behind his back and caught up to the girl, grabbing her and laying her on the ground. Stacy froze not even knowing how to react to something like this but she soon started struggling as the man tied her hands behind her back and tied her legs together. Stacy tried yelling for help but before she knew it, her mouth was taped shut and she was being carried back to the van on the man's shoulders as she continued to struggle and flop around. The man then put Stacy into his van and drove off as Stacy continued to struggle trying to break free but the man tied her up tightly so Stacy would never be able to break free. After a while the man pulls up to a house and says "finally we're here, now I'll get to have as much fun with you as I want! Don't worry I won't hurt you." Stacy was scared but tried staying calm as the man picker her up and carried her inside.

Stacy's kidnap and ticklingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें