SURPRISE SHORTYYYYYY

Start from the beginning

  I smiled and let go of Duke's hand, wrapping my best friend in a hug

  I smiled and let go of Duke's hand, wrapping my best friend in a hug. "Girl! You look so fuckin good. Oh my god, I think this is an appropriate time to mention I like girls too." Amaya said jokingly. "Thank you so much, girl. You look great. You are so pretty." I said pulling out of the hug and stepping back towards Duke. "I know girl, anyway, I gotta hit the bathroom. Y'all have fun!" She said before running off. I walked towards her huge living room. Where the couches used to be was now a huge open area full of people. I rushed towards the crowd and began doing a lil dance as it was hard to move much in my dress. Duke and Kai rushed after me, joining me and dancing. Duke stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist as Kai danced in front of me. Clearly, making an attempt to impress me. I laughed and placed my hands over Duke's hands. It was crazy how comfortable I was with them already. I looked around and seen a shit ton of people. Some new faces but usually the same old people we went to school with. As I looked around I felt Duke lean in close to my ear. "This mad soon, I know. But you lookin real nice. You maybe wanna take it to another room. get to know each other." I know it was fast but I couldn't decline. He just looked so good. I giggled and dragged him off to a guest room. We closed the door behind us and sat on the bed. "You look hella nice tonight. Lemme just start by saying that." I smiled and grabbed his hand, placing his hand on my thigh. "Thank you. I honestly cannot stop thinking about how fine you are yourself." He smirked and squeezed my thigh. I smiled and stared into Duke's eyes before placing a kiss on his lips. As I kissed him I felt his tongue against my bottom lip, as if he was asking for entry. I parted my lips and felt as his tongue wrapped around mine. I blushed and pulled away, standing up and looking down at him. Duke smiled up at me and pulled me close, feeling up my thigh and around my body, finally placing his hand on my ass. I smiled and began undressing myself. Which was a lot of work, yes. But somehow I made the struggle look elegant. Duke licked his lips as he observed my body, making his way up to my eyes. He stood up and kissed me. And it wasn't just a light kiss. This nigga was passionate. He picked me up and just as quickly as I had wrapped my arms and legs around him, I was pressed against the wall. Duke held me by my thighs as he kissed me passionately and I felt fucking amazing. Just as things were getting started tho, I felt they were gonna end when Kai barged into the room. 

  Duke put me down carefully and looked at Kai. "Can we help you nigga? You kinda interrupting." Kai pushed past Duke and walked up to me. "listen, Ma. I'm better. I'm telling you that right now. Duke is not right for you." Duke sucked his teeth as Kai spoke. "Man, this nigga sound dumb as hell," Duke said, making me laugh a bit. "You know what, I see I walked in on something. How about we switch it up a bit? A competition for me and Duke but pleasure for you?" I won't lie, I was definitely intrigued. Duke smiled at me. "Fine, but only cause I know I'm better. But, y/n. Are you okay with it? Your opinion and comfort is all that matters." Duke said, caressing my face and smiling softly. I nodded and smiled at him. "Yeah, I'm okay with it." Duke smiled and kissed me again. It was a passionate kiss and I hated having to break it. I turned to look at Kai. Kai kissed me, it was a bit rough but not bad, I could tell he wanted me though. His kiss was much more needy than Duke's. Before I knew it, the kissing was over and I was on my knees, taking Duke's length in my mouth and stroking Kai's. I looked up at Duke, making eye contact and doing my best to hold it as my eye's watered. Duke let out a groan as I pulled back, a string of spit coming from my mouth to the tip of his length. I smiled and took him in my hand, jerking him off as I turned to Kai, taking him in my mouth. Kai wasted no time. He placed a hand on the back of my head and thrusted, his tip hitting the back of my throat. I gagged and tears began streaming down my face as I looked up at him. Kai pulled my head back, allowing me to catch my breath. I continued and jerked both of them off. Kai let out a short groan. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum." Kai said, placing his thumb on my lip. "Open your mouth, Ma." I smiled before opening my mouth, letting Kai position himself over me before releasing in my mouth. I stuck my tongue out for a second and then swallowed. "Holy shit, you're so hot." I giggled and looked over to Duke. I licked his tip and looked up at him. He smiled down at me and ran his fingers through my hair. "Open your mouth for me, baby," Duke said, grabbing himself a handful of my hair. I opened my mouth and took his length in it, starting slowly, rocking my head back and forth and wrapping my tongue around his tip. He threw his head back and groaned. I felt myself getting wet. Duke pulled his length out of my mouth and smiled. "Stick your tongue out." I did as he told me to. He jerked himself off, letting every drop of cum fall onto my tongue. I swallowed and smiled up at him. "Good girl. Now get up." I stood up, already knowing where this was going. Kai laid on the bed and I bent over, placing my face right above his dick. Duke stood behind me and pushed his length into me. Thrusting softly as I once again took Kai in my mouth. I moaned around Kai's cock and he let out a groan. Duke smiled and picked up his pace a lil, hitting my spot over and over again. I felt Kai's tip against the back of my throat. I gagged a bit but continued. Duke began pounding into me. I was about to finish and I think he knew. My face was covered in my spit and sweat. I pulled away from Kai's length and jerked him off until he nutted on my face. I licked his tip and cleaned him off with my mouth. And me and Duke were both close. Just as I had finished, Duke had as well. He nutted inside me. I moaned and felt my legs giving out as I put my full body weight against the bed. Duke pulled out and slapped my ass. I stood up and moved myself over to the side of the bed.

  Duke kissed me and asked, "So, who you choosing?" I bit my lip and looked at Kai. "I want both of you." Kai smiled. "Hell yeah! Technically I won." Kai said laughing. "Okay well, clearly it was more of a tie nigga. I know I'm better tho. Keep that in mind. I've got more experience." I rolled my eyes listening to them argue. "Y'all the only niggas I know to argue after a threesome." We all laughed and I leaned on Duke, yawning and closing my eyes. Duke gave Kai the finger as he was getting up to get dressed. Kai put his clothes on and gave Duke the finger walking out. I laughed and slowly drifted off to sleep. Duke laid us down and covered us up. He kissed my forehead and smiled. "Yo friend gon be pissed." He laughed. "Goodnight y/n." 

~THE END~

word count: 2095