~Agent~4/BIRTHDAY SPECIAL/!SMUT!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE PERSON!!: butterbangmechan

 I jumped out of bed, full of energy, doin a little dance as I rushed to my desk. I sat down in my gaming chair and checked the time. It was 4:48 PM. Well, that means it's time to start streaming. "Guyssssss, I just woke up! But listen!!!" I paused for a moment making weird eye contact with my camera. "IT'S MY MOTHER FUCKIN BIRTHDAY BITCHHH" I jumped up out of my chair and pushed it off to the side. I started playing music and dancing. I went from getting sturdy to twerking. I don't understand how I've got here.I sat down and laughed once the song ended. "Guys I don't even know what I'm doin today. But, I am so excited. Looks like y'all are too. What's goin on chat?"

Agent00: Happy Birthday y/n!

AMP._.Alex: NO FUCKIN WAY!!!

y/nsleft_earring: BITCH AGENT'S HERE

Cafecat: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABESSSS<3

 I looked over the chat and there it was. Agent had wished me a happy birthday. "Thank you all so much! I really appreciate it everyone" I smiled and reached for my phone as it started buzzing. I got a message on Instagram from Agent. Wtf was going on today. I smiled at my screen, ignoring chat completely. I sat there for a good 5 minutes when I got another text from Agent. "Slide me your number. Let's talk when you off stream" I kicked my feet and sent my number with no hesitation. I then got back to the stream. I played Roblox for a lil bit. Yelling at kids and just yelling in general. "Alright guys. That's where we gon end today's stream. If you had fun make sure to follow my socials! And I will see you guys tomorrow. Much love" I said as I blew a kiss and turned my stream off. I went back to my bed and smiled at my phone as I received a Facetime call. I answered and smiled as Agent's face appears. "Hey!" I waved. "Happy birthday cutie!" I blushed and chuckled. "Thank you so much Agent!" I got a notification and pulled it down to see a text from my mom. 'Dinner tonight at 8' I smiled. "Whatchu doin tonight?" Agent asked biting his lip and staring at me. "Got dinner with my family at 8 so I gotta get ready. Wanna help me pick an outfit?" I smiled and sat up, setting my phone up against the pencil holder on my desk so he can see my full body. "Of course go ahead and change. I won't look I promise." I laughed and began stripping in front of the camera, hoping to get a reaction out of Agent. I've always liked him. He's so fucking cute and he's my favorite out of everyone in AMP. Agent smirked. 

 "That outfit, in fact could you model that for me? Like get on the bed" He said, seeing me in a black lace bra and matching panties. I laughed at him as I climbed in my bed. Putting myself in various sexual positions. I took my bra off and slowly pulled my panties off as well. Agent smiles and sits down in his chair, setting his phone up so that I can see him as he pulls his pants down and slowly repeats that action with his boxers. I smile and go into the top drawer of my dresser, grabbing my dildo and placing it on my bed. I was so wet and ready to just slide down on the dildo but that'd be too quick. I looked directly at the camera as I took the dildo into my mouth. Agent stroked his cock in front of the camera, making me crave him a million times more. He let out a subtle moan. I pulled the dildo slowly from my mouth and smiled at him. Agent looked at me as I positioned myself over my dildo, sliding down slowly. As I began bouncing, Agent matched my speed. When I sped up, he sped up. I slowed down, he did the same. I moaned loudly as I picked up my pace and turned a bit, leaving a hard slap on my ass. I throw my head back and moan. "Fuck you are so fucking beautiful. Go ahead and spank that ass" I smiled at his comment and landed a harder smack on my ass. "Fuck!" I moaned. "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum!" A loud moan escaped my mouth and Agent smiled at me. "Go ahead baby, cum for me. Be a good girl and cum all over that cock." I bit my lip as I finished. I slowed myself down before coming to a complete stop. I lick my juices off of the dildo in front of the camera. Making sure Agent seen it as he finished. I smile and walk to my bathroom, cleaning myself up and putting my bra and panties back on. I walk out with a black and dark blue dress. "Now, how do you feel about this?" I smiled and hold the dress over my body. "I give that one a....5/10." Agent said, trying to catch his breath with a slight laugh. I smirked and walked back to my closest pulling out 5 different dresses, showing each one to him until he finally chose one. "That one. You look absolutely stunning." I blushed and slid the dress on. I mean not to be THAT person but he was right. I did look really good. Today was my day and I deserve to look amazing. This is one birthday I will NEVER forget. 

~THE END~

word count: 934

Author note:

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY BABYCAKES!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!!<3