3.04 ᴍᴏᴛʟᴇʏ ᴄʀᴇᴡ

Depuis le début

"Main Dancer, Rena of TSUBA KILL, select the worst dancer of the rookie class." Kang Daniel asked of the girl. 

"Oh this makes me so nervous." Emma told us all with a shake of her head. 

"Since everyone worked together to create the performance, it broke my heart..... to select the worst dancer." Rena told us all as we were tense to see who she had picked. "But I've made my choice." 

"AH the person, I chose as the worst dancer...... is Buckey of MANNEQUEEN." Rena said. 

My eyes just went now. 

"Buckey of MANNEQUEEN was chosen as the worst dancer. Why do you think you were chosen as the worst dancer?" Kang Daniel asked the woman. 

"I'm not sure but when we were told we could change positions, I made a suggestion to Rena." Buckey told us and in my opinion she was no where the worst in that group. 

"Maybe she wasn't happy with it." Buckey suggested. "I'm not sure. I'm ashamed to face my crew. I feel so bad and like I'm not any help. I feel really bad" 

Now we were on 'Click Like' by Crush. 

"The main dancer of the Sub Leader Class... was Latrice of JAM REPUBLIC." Kang Daniel told all of us with a smile. 

"We will now begin watching.... the sub leaders' dance video." Kang Daniel told us all. 

And I was on the edge of my seat for this one. I had really been in my own bubble these past few days, not knowing what would be shown from now on. 

The vibes in this one was so fun, with a neon sexy vibe. 

"Lala! Nice" Kirsten told her with a smile. 

"SLAYYY!" Me and Ling told the girls with a smile. 

"Latrice discuss with your crew.... to choose the worst dancer." Kang Daniel told us all with a nod. 

"My goodness. What should my choice be based on?" Latrice asked us all as we looked in to her forming a circle with her. 

"It can be behind the scenes." Kirsten told her with a nod. 

"Did any of them do thing behind the scenes that bugged you as a main dancer?" I asked her looking at her with a raised eyebrow. 

"Who didn't stand out?" Emma asked Latrice. 

"I feel like that person didn't." Ling told us all as I nodded. 

"You're right." Latrice told us with a nod, after I mentioned them by name. 

"Main dancer, Latrice, name the worst dancer of the sub leader class." Kang Daniel asked of Latrice as she stood in front of us all. 

"Err.... this is such a hard decision for me. I'm sorry. I choose..... Redlic from MANNEQUEEN as the worst dancer." Latrice told everyone, with Redlic just smiling after this. 

"She was second guessing you." Kirsten told Latrice with a nod. 

"She was micromanaging in a leader role she didn't have." I told them all as I looked at MANNEQUEEN as Redlic was passed a Microphone. 

"I don't think you made it clear when you spoke about it." Kirsten told Latrice with a nod. 

"um.... I feel like there was a little bit of energy between me and Redlic. Redlic didn't feel the smoothest to work with." Latrice told us all with a nod. 

"I think she had her guard up against me." Redlic told us all as she stood up with her microphone. "I wonder if she has a conscience. I'd be grateful if she could place a hand on her heart and think about it."