THE TURMOIL OF THE BEEHIVE!

Panty: One more time with feeling

Disregard this^

Daten city.

Sometimes it feels like a vacuous place where everyone wants to be number one. Especially in highschool. The guys want the girls to want them and the girls want the other girls to want to be them. However,sometimes being the best means being the worst.

It's another day at the church a morning where no one wanted to be up. Garterbelt was in the hall when Panty,Stocking and beanie fell from the ceiling. Panty,was naked and in bed,Beanie was sitting in a chair typing away at his computer like nothing happened at all and Stocking had been on the toilet.

Garter: Good morning angels and nephalem! It's so nice of you to grace of with your most malcontent presence today!

Panty: This is who I'm waking up to?! Asshole

Stocking: I'm not gonna stop what I was doing,so you only have yourself to blame for what you're about to smell,preacher douchebag!

Garter: I'm gonna ignore that and keep talking!

Now that everyone had gathered their bearings the trio sat on the couch awaiting Garterbelts instructions.

Garter: Alright tartlets,we have a grave situation on our hands.

Panty: Yeah,I'll bet. Let me guess,Another rouge gloryhole shitstorm?

Garter: The only"shitstorm"here is the one coming out of your mouth on a daily basis but I'm prepared for it this time.

Beanie: Whadda ya want us to do now,padre?

As Beanie closes his laptop,Chuck goes behind Garterbelt and pulls out a small man.

Garter: Ladies,gentlemen and Panty,meet our new client,the principle of Daten city's academic institution

Garter: Ladies,gentlemen and Panty,meet our new client,the principle of Daten city's academic institution. We only have one here apparently.

Beanie: A condom with legs?

Panty: Client for what,I don't do old doods.

Principal: Oh well that's just...Oh never mind. The thing is our student are missing or rather they're going missing.

Chuck pouches and bites the top of his head.

Principal: Ouch! Some of them are still there I-I've called the police but they can't figure it out!

Stocking: Then there must be a ghost behind it,right,can I go now?

Principal: It's more than a ghost,it's the devil himself! Please save our school!

The principal ran up to the trio and started rubbing up and down on Panty's leg.

Principal: Oh jimminy that feels amazing,more to the left!