You could always just leave.

Walking through the halls, gardens, and beauty of Jujutsu Tech, Y/n thought to herself, "Why have such a big school when there are only a few people and students."

She found herself feeling most at ease around the field. She walked down the stairs and saw two people and a panda.

"Hello." She said with a cheeky wave, walking down the stairs.

"You must be the new teacher we heard about." The girl with green hair stated.

"OMG! I love your hair and glasses."
She grabbed the girls hands and looked at her with a huge smile on her face and sparkled around her face.

"It maybe Causal but on you, they look so cool!"

"Thank you..." The girl looked at the woman in shock and then got her hands out of her strong grip.

"Okay, okay, lemme guess, I learnt these from Yuuji and Fushiguro."

"You're Maki Zenin?" She pointed at the girl

Maki nodded in response as the woman felt relieved she got it right.

She turned to the next person and pointed at him, feeling more confident now with one of her hands on her hip.

"You're  Toge Inumaki!"

"Salmon." He said in response with a nod.

"And last but not least..." She turns towards him with a smile on her face. "PANDA!"

She yelled with a smile as He and the others looked at her a bit confused about why she yelled.

"Yes." He nodded as she looked at him with sparkles in her eyes.

"You're so cute and cool at the same time! Can I hug you?"

Panda looked at her in a bit of shock and then opened his hands in response. The woman jumped into his hands and hugged him tightly, feeling his soft fur against her skin. After a few seconds, she let go and bowed.

"Arigato!" She says enthusiastically as usual.

"You're a new teacher, right? Maki asked her at the h/l/c woman. She then stood straight and put her hands on her hips again.

"Yep, but for now, assistant teacher, I am under Gojo and Nanami's supervisor, shadow shifts." She rolled her eyes, taking in the beauty of her new environment and the look of her new students.

"I promise to try and be a good enough teacher."

"Are you going to up and travel all of a sudden like Gojo?" Maki asked, giving her a nasty look.

"No, I don't think so." She sweat a bit, wondering why she was asked such a question.

"You're already a good teacher then." Panda said.

"Rice ball." Toge agreed.

"Haha, okay, okay. It was nice seeing you, I have a mission to get done with Gojo and the other first years. See you later."
She waved again and then went back the way she came from.

"Does she kind of remind you of...?" Panda asked, watching the woman leave.

"She is enthusiastic, that's to say..." maki said, going back to what she was doing.

She was walking back to the front of Jujutsu Tech, the wind in her hair, a smile on her face, and thinking whether or not to talk to Nanami later.

She saw Gojo standing there alone, looking like he was waiting for someone. She walked up behind him slowly and quietly, not making a squeak. She tried to poke him but touched something that felt like an invisible force.

"Boooo." She said and walked in front of him, rolling her eyes.

He giggled as he looked down at her. He stood beside her, looking forward once more with his usual cheeky smile.

"Did you think about what I said this morning?"

"Yea, when you ambushed me before, I could get some ingredients from the convenience store. I can't believe we have to live in the same building... why can't I live in Nanami's building?" She sighed, turning her head away, making a mixture of an annoyed and sad face.

"No, I am not leaving... I have trained Dream Weaver long enough, and I know I am ready for this." She told him in a soft tone, looking at the Sakura trees in the distance with a serious expression on her face.

"Also, never just come out of nowhere to talk to me especially so early? Why were you awake so early?" She said her expression changed immediately, going back to her usual face, heads, and tails of a coin

"You should have worn a jacket first before you came out to check the weather." He stated.

"I didn't expect to see a white-haired endangered species at the side of my door." She said with an annoyed smile. "Beside the night gown was not that bad, shuddup."

He smiled at her and gave her a teasing look.

"Yea, not that bad..."

She tried to kick him as she actually felt it hit him this time. She looked at him a bit shocked as she put her leg down and tried not to think it about it.

"I... I actually made enough for the both of us, If we make me back in time, I can bring you some real food."

"When... not if... and I want us to make it back in time now for dinner." He said, sounding a bit more enthusiastic.

"But now, when we go with the students, I show you what Dream Weaver can do."

"Let's see how we'll you trained that technique~"