2

Y/N POV:
Taylor and I both decided we wanted ice cream after school so we went to the nearest ice cream shop. "So Taylor what do you want to do in the future." I asked. "I want to be a singer songwriter." Taylor said. "Oh cool I wanna be an actor for movies so when you become famous and popular I wanna be able to go to tour with you." I said.

"Oh my god that's so cool I never thought of that." Taylor said. "Haha yeah glad we think alike." I said. "So true." Taylor said. "Shit." I said under my breath. "What happened." Taylor asked. "It's getting dark and I don't really want to drive all the way back to my house." I said.

"You could stay at my house for the night." Taylor said. "Really." I asked. "Yeah really." Taylor said. "Thank you Tay." I said. After we finished our ice cream I decided to call my mom and tell her that I won't be home tonight. "Fuck my mom isn't picking up." I said. "Why don't we leave it for now and I think she gonna call you back I know it." Taylor said. "Thanks Tay now come on let's go to your house." I said.

Taylor and I got in the car and I drove to Taylor's house. "Hey mom I'm home." Taylor said. "Hi Taylor. Hi y/n. Are you staying for dinner." Taylor's mom asked. "Yeah I am if that's okay with you." I said. "You're welcome to have dinner with us anytime." Taylors mom said. Taylor and I went to her room and we waited until dinner was ready.

A few minutes later I heard my phone ring. "Fuck." I said. "It's okay. I'll be waiting." Taylor said. I grabbed my phone and went to the bathroom. "What the hell mom why didn't you pick up." I said. "Where the fuck are you." My mother said. "At a friend's house. What the fuck do you want." I said. "Your father and I decided to get a divorce." My mom said. "Bye." I said as I hung up the phone.

I ran out of the bathroom and into Taylor's room. "Y/n what happened." Taylor asked calmly. "My mom told me my dad and her are getting divorced." I said. Taylor sighed and wrapped her arms around me. "Y/n I'm so sorry. Do you want to stay with me for a while." Taylor asked. "I would appreciate it Taylor thank you." I said. "Okay come on let's go tell my mom what happened." Taylor said grabbing my hand.

We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen of where Taylor's mom is at. "Mom. Y/n has something today say to you." Taylor said. "What is it darling." Taylor's mom asked. I looked at Taylor for reassurance and she nodded that I could tell her. "My parents are getting a divorce and I was wondering if you can let me stay at your house for a while." I said. "Oh honey. You're welcome to stay as long as you want." Taylor's mom said.

"Thank you so much you won't regret it." I said. "You're a good kid. Dinner is ready." Taylor's mom said. Taylor and I ate our dinner and we went back up to her room. I saw Taylor write in a little notebook and I didn't want to ask her. But I have a feeling Taylor is gonna be very successful.
———————————————
You guys get another chapter hope you guys like it