"What are we doing?" Wilbur asked as they walked into the park. He saw the amphitheater further in the park was lit up as the sun was beginning to set.

"Well remember you mentioned long ago that you had wanted to go to an orchestra concert but hadn't had a chance to because crowds make you overstimulated?" Quackity asked.

"Yeah?" Wilbur answered confusedly.

"Well I found an orchestra that plays out here in the park; a limited number of people are allowed to buy tickets to sit in grass near the stage that's blocked off. On top of that they turn down their lights and play with a smaller number of musicians so it's not overstimulating." Quackity explained and Wilbur felt his heart skip several beats.

"Can I kiss you?" Wilbur asked suddenly and Quackity chuckled.

"Yes, you can kiss me." Quackity said and Wilbur kissed him for a moment. When they pulled away Wilbur smiled at him.

"This is the sweetest thing anyone has done for me." Wilbur told him truthfully and Quackity grabbed Wilbur's hand as they continued to walk.

"Well we're just getting started." Quackity told him.

They made their way near the amphitheater where there was indeed a big section of grass in front of the stage that was blocked off by some rope. There was a man scanning tickets and Quackity was quick to pull out his phone to get their tickets scanned. They then found a spot that wasn't too close or too far from the stage to sit.

Quackity put down a blanket on the grass before they sat down. The blanket was one of two things he had grabbed from the car, the other being a picnic basket.

"Okay so I went off memory for snacks that you like, I thought a fruit plate was a safe option, and I know you like chocolate covered pretzels. I also got some crackers and cheese, and to drink I found these little sparkling apple cider bottles. Granted I don't own nice cups so I have red solo cups but that's the one not fancy thing." Quackity rambled.

"I'm sure it's perfect." Wilbur said and Quackity looked up at Wilbur for a moment, a smile on his face.

"You're perfect, you know that?" Quackity asked and Wilbur felt his face grow hot once more.

"Oh look, they're starting." Wilbur said quickly as a distraction as the band took the stage. Quackity just laughed and spread some of the snacks out on the blanket. He then settled next to Wilbur and they listened as the band began to play.

About half way through, when the snacks were mostly eaten, Wilbur glanced over at Quackity and noticed he was looking back at Wilbur. Wilbur smiled and scooted a bit closer to Quackity. Quackity wrapped his arm around Wilbur gently and Wilbur leaned into him.

"This okay?" Quackity asked and Wilbur nodded while humming slightly, looking back up at the performance. Quackity's hand settled on Wilbur's waist and the only thing Wilbur could think about for the rest of the performance is how safe that hand made him feel.

"Oh my gosh that was so beautiful." Wilbur smiled as they walked back to the car. The sun had set by now, and he was looking up at the stars while also trying not to crash into anything.

"You're beautiful." Quackity complimented.

"Oh shut up." Wilbur said lightly while laughing.

"I mean it. You are so beautiful and perfect and wonderful and I'm so happy you said yes to this date." Quackity told him.

"I'm glad I said yes too, but you don't need to compliment me so much." Wilbur told him and Quackity scoffed lightly.