I'm Baaaccckkkk

(Both Uzi and Par Y/n are seen in a white void 2 feet from each other.)

Uzi:so...(crosses arms) why should I trust you?

Y/n: I'm a man of my word.

Uzi:(annoyed) I'm suppose to believe that?

Y/n:(annoyed) well what else are you suppose to do!

Uzi:(shouting) you've tried to kill me three times!

Y/n:(shouting) Don't blame me, blame the author!

(Suddenly a door burst open out of nowhere and I walk out with a pissed off look.)

Me:(shouting) HEY!

Uzi: Where have you been!

Me: (turns to Uzi) that doesn't matter! (Turns back to Y/n) What did you say?!

Y/n: what? It's not like I'm wrong

Me: You try to write a book with little sleep, too much work, and you're constantly in trouble!

Uzi: shut up both of you!

(We all soon start getting in to a rumble as a cloud of smoke appears around us)

(The camera moves over to a different part of the white space showing both v and n)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(The camera moves over to a different part of the white space showing both v and n)

N:(nervous) um... should we stop them?

V:(eating popcorn) na (munch) this is fun to watch. ( she says with mouth full of popcorn)
—————————————————————————-
A/n: hey everyone! Sorry I've been busy but I'll try to update when I can or if I have motivation.