chapter 1

No one_____
Sun was going down and night was here but the sound of footprint of walking was there. The person has been walking for a while. The reason was, she was going to a certain lab to look for something, in her belt there was 5 core's with different colors she was wearing a cloak .

As she walked she heard alarm sound that was coming from the lab she was going to. She quickened her pace of walking when she heard that alarm sound.

When she got there she saw guards in front of the door "hmmm what to do this so troublesome" she thought.

She than smirked thinking about taking them out quickly or brutality her smirk widened.

She purposely broke a branch to make the guards hear and come looking for the sound her plan worked when the guards came to her hiding spot she quickly smack both of the guards necks and made them unconscious.

She than calmly walked to the door of the lab that belongs to jeredy suno.

She hacked the lock and the door opened
She walked in and saw some people were already ahead of her when saw the  gate of the lab opened she want in.

She saw everything was gone she was pissed. She came all the way for nothing.

She hit the wall hard and some papers fall down. She pick them up and saw some useful things "it looks like there is something left after all"she thought. then she heard sound of footprint coming her way and hide in the shadow.

She saw some guards coming and checking in and saw everything was in order and left.

She than calmly came out of hiding and casually walked outside with the papers her got and thought to herself“well it looks like I have to look for more information and best person for that was jeredy suno but it looks like I have to find him but why do the hard work when i can make someone else do it. it looks like I have to spy on strom or someone in red with a butler heh sumi you're a genius" she praising herself as she walked of into the night.