Epilouge (Suno chanda)

Aao Sunao Tumhe
Ek Kahani
Jaha Ka Tha Raja
Waha Ki Thi Rani

Abhishek and Manisha sat side by side, their hearts filled with anticipation. Tomorrow would be the day that would forever change their lives; they were about to become parents of twins. As they gazed up at the stars, a wave of nostalgia washed over them.

"Terko humara sabse acha moment konsa lagta hai?" Manisha asked, her voice soft and full of affection.

Abhishek looked into her eyes and replied, "Jab tu meri aankho mei dekhti hai Aur tera."

A playful smile danced on Manisha's lips. "Hum jab teri ankhon mei dekhte hai uske baad jo hum karte hain na woh" she teased, her voice filled with a mischievous undertone.

Abhishek blushed and playfully tapped her arm. "Tu bahut shetan ho rahi hai tillu," he said, barely containing his laughter.

Manisha's gaze shifted back to the stars, her eyes filled with memories.

From the first time they met to their silly moments in Bigg Boss, their adorable fights, their dating life, their married life, and now their journey into parenthood. Abhishek had been her constant source of support.

Lost in her thoughts, Manisha suddenly noticed that Abhishek wasn't looking at the stars anymore; instead, his eyes were fixed on her.

"Abe tu taro ko kyun nahi dekh raha?" she asked, her curiosity piqued.

Abhishek smiled and replied, "jo tare teri annkhon mei dikh rahe hai woh zyada sundar hai."

Manisha blushed, her cheeks turning a lovely shade of pink. Unable to contain her joy she got up like a little baby and, she shouted at the top of her lungs, "I love you so much, Pantole!"

Abhishek matched her excitement, shouting louder, "I love you too, Hagguu!"

Startled by her own outburst, Manisha hit him playfully. "Ouch! Tune bhi pantole bola !" he exclaimed, feigning dismay.

Manisha chuckled. "Pantole is not a big deal," Shee said, her voice filled with affection.

Sharing a laughter-filled moment, they held each other in their arms, ready to face any challenges that lay ahead. Their love was a beacon guiding them through the unknown, shining brighter than any star in the night sky.

Mohabbat Ka Qissa
Sab Hi Ka Tha Hisa
Thi Chandi Ki Guriya
Tha Sone Ka Guda

(Two year later)

Abhishek and Manisha sat on the couch, their twins Gola and Goli snuggled between them. They were fully engrossed in watching Bigg Boss OTT Season 2. The atmosphere was filled with excitement and laughter until they came to the scene where Bebika,got into a heated argument with Manisha and questioned her character.

"Bebika aunty buri hai," Gola declared, his tiny face scrunched up in disapproval.

Abhishek nodded in agreement. "Hainnnaaa mere toh abhi bhi yeh video dekhar itna gussa aata hai man karta hai mooh todh doon," he confessed, earning a playful hit from Manisha.

"Pagal hai? Kya sikha raha hai baccho ko?" she scolded gently. "No, baby, woh acchi hai, sab acche hai, situation hi aisi thi."

Abhishek rolled his eyes, but a mischievous grin played on his lips.

They decided to shift the mood and started watching cute compilation videos of their own Abhisha moments, made by their adoring fans.

Gola and Goli couldn't contain their giggles as they watched their parents engage in playful banter on screen.

Suddenly, in one of the video clips, Abhishek's face came unnervingly close to Manisha's.

The twins squeezed their eyes shut, anticipating a big smooch, but their hopes were shattered when Manisha started coughing uncontrollably. Abhishek hurriedly grabbed the remote and switched off the TV, trying to hide his embarrassment.

Laughter filled the room as the family shared a moment of amusement, cherishing their unique love story and the endless entertainment it brought them.

"Umm dekhar lagani chahiye thi video," Abhishek chuckled, his cheeks slightly flushed.

Manisha playfully nudged him. "Tune harkati hi aisi ki thi waha par. Agli baar dekhar video lagana"

" Mummy hume sab samajh aata hai. Khel khelo khiladi se khelo tanik hoshiyari se", Gola said.

Accha ji. Ruk terko abhi batati hoon,Manisha ran with a slipper in her hand and Abhishek was trying to control his laugh.

Abhishek admired his baby who now have two cute babies.

Nazar na Lage
Is Dosti Ko
Tha Guda Deewana
Thi Guriya Deewani

Mummy aap aur papa ki love story toh jaise koi fairy tale hai. Papa raja aur aap Rani.., Goli said.

Abhishek held Manisha tightly as they both smiled.

As the evening continued, Abhishek, Manisha, Gola, and Goli bonded even more over their shared laughter and love.

Ajab silsila hai
Mohabbat to dekho
Yeh uska dewana
Woh uski Dewani

                       Suno Chanda