Moh Moh ke dhaage

Abhishek and Manisha decided to go to the park to enjoy their evening together. They recently started living in Mumbai for some time only due to some work. At first it was difficult for them to adjust without their family but they tried their best.

Anddd the chaos started.
Like always Manisha started running around like tom and jerry.
Abhishek humko pakadkar dikha, Manisha said and started running.

Manisha ruk ja, lag jayegi, Abhishek shouted .

Abhishek's heart pounded in his chest as he chased after Manisha through the park. "Manisha, dekhar!" he shouted, desperately trying to catch up with her. But Manisha seemed to be caught up in her own world, her laughter floating through the air. Abhishek's heart sank as he realized she wasn't paying attention. In that split second, their carefree chase led them straight towards the roadside.

His body moved instinctively, his eyes widening as he saw the car hurtling towards Manisha. Without thinking, he lunged forward, wrapping his arms tightly around her, pulling her into his chest. The screech of tires filled the air and the car narrowly missed them, the sound leaving a ringing echo in their ears.
Anger burned in Abhishek's eyes as he stared into Manisha's startled face. "Kya soch rahi thi Manisha? Terko lag jati toh, Maine kaha tha sambhal ke. Kuch ho jata toh? " he exclaimed, his voice laced with frustration

Manisha blinked, seemingly unaware of the danger she had just faced.

Aise kuch hota jata, Tu humko kuch hone hi nahi deta, Manisha said and smiled.

The weight of the moment pressed against them, their breaths mingling in the air. Abhishek was still shouting at her.

And then, slowly, a soft, gentle smile curved on Manisha's lips as she reached out to touch Abhishek's face
She then kissed him. Without a word, the tension melted away, replaced by an unspoken understanding—a connection ignited by fear and rescued by love. She broke the kiss and again started running like a child.

Manisha this is not fair, tu humesha daant se bach jati hai, Abhishek shouted and started running after her.

After some time ,they walked hand-in-hand, taking in the sights and sounds of the park. The sun was setting, painting the sky in vibrant hues of orange and pink. As they walked, Manisha noticed a group of children playing in the grass nearby. Abhishek smiled at the sight, and his eyes twinkled with happiness.

They continued walking until they reached a small pond, and Abhishek sat down on the edge. He reached his hand out to Manisha, and she took it, joining him. They sat in silence for a few moments, watching the sun slowly dip below the horizon.

Manisha noticed Abhishek staring at her with a warmth that was almost tangible. She felt a sense of insecurity rise inside her, Every time she looked at Abhishek, she wondered what he was thinking about, why he had married her, and why he seemed to look at her with so much love.
Manisha had been struggling with her anxieties and her traumatic past. She was always so insecure about herself, thinking that she wasn't as pretty as the other girls.

Abhishek knew that Manisha was over possessive and was always worried that he'd leave her. But he never did. He was always so supportive and understanding. Even when she had a panic attack, he was always there to hold her and comfort her.
Despite knowing everything He still loves her.

Tu hoga zara paagal, tune mujhko hai chuna

Kaise tune ankahaa, tune ankahaa sab sunaa

And for Abhishek, he had been in love with Manisha for as long as he could remember. Her beauty had captivated him the first time he saw her and ever since then, he was hooked. He couldn't think of any other woman who could make him feel the way Manisha did. He stared at her feeling as if his whole world resided within them. He felt a rush of emotions and was filled with an indescribable joy that only she could bring out of him.Abhishek was overwhelmed with emotion. He realised how much Manisha cared for him despite his anger issues. She would stay up all night with him when he was sick, and refused to eat if he didn't eat. She had been taking such good care of him and Abhishek was deeply moved.

He felt a warmth in his chest, a feeling of love and appreciation. He knew that Manisha really loved him, and he loved her back. He thanked God for bringing such a wonderful person into his life.

Manisha tightly hugged Abhishek and mumbled a "thank you". She leaned over and kissed him tenderly. In that moment, the spark between them was reignited, and they both knew that their love would never fade away. They held each other close as they watched the sun disappear, and they knew that their love was here to stay.
Are they ready for the next stage in their life?

Yeh moh moh ke dhaage
Teri ungliyon se ja uljhe
Koi Toh Toh na laage
Kis tarah girah ye suljhe