George: It's based on coaches who have trained high-achieving, winning athletes.

Adam: In general, I will think about the issue with my friends.

Camelia entered, "Cam all to the dining room."

Everyone entered and the table was full of various international foods, including various grills and dishes, Pasta, various salads, and various pies.

George began to eat, "Who are you going to be, Arnold, and who are you, Laura?"

Arnold: I would like to be a lawyer and a politician.

Laura: I would like to be a doctor.

George laughed: Well, I will enroll you in university as soon as you finish school with excellent grades... and which cars do you like?

Laura: I love the Range Rover

Arnold: I love the Jaguar.

George: I promise you these two cars when you go to university.

Camellia: Will you buy them new cars from the agency?

George laughed embarrassed: The cars will be used for two years, but it will drive them to and from University...and after they graduate, they will work and buy a new car.

Everyone laughed.

Adam was eating a piece of roasted pig: What's wrong, George? I see you're worried.

George: Some problems at work.

Adam: Oh... and do problems make you look like this?

George: I'm going to sleep early because I have a lot of work tomorrow.

Adam: I see you and something about Russia was worrying you

George laughed: I cannot reveal work secrets.

Adam: In general, recently, Russia has begun to engage in wars using satellites

It has begun to penetrate the governmental bodies of European countries and threatens their entities.

George felt sad and looked at Adam with a smile.

Adam started drinking Mirinda: I hope the day will come when Russia will become a state divided from republics. Independent of its federal entity, hahaha, it's punishment for all this disturbance and threat to the world.

George: This will happen when Russia is unable to manage the republics and becomes economically weak.

Adam looked angrily at George: I hope this happens in the next ten or twenty years, hahaha.

They finished eating dinner then they went into the living room and started watching TV.

George went to the kitchen and started taking his medication. Meanwhile, his wife entered.

Camilla: Arnold and Laura have gone to sleep... They were at the swimming club today and they were exhausted.

George laughed: I will talk to my brother about the children's holiday.

Adam was enjoying watching TV. George came in and sat on the sofa.

George: Brother, I would like to ask you to host the children during the vacation at your country house.

Adam: You're welcome and you'll have a great time with my son.

George: I would like you to teach them and understand the importance of studying at university regarding majors... What they want, and also to talk to them, encourage them, and explain the consequences of neglecting lessons and abandoning studies.