Chapter 9

(I will most likely be going off plot alot 😅. Also I don't think aizawa will be injured to the same extreme as the show as I can't figure out a way to fit it in. There probably is a way but my small brain can't think of it)

3rd Person POV

"Attack!"

Almost instantly after those words were spoken, the nomu's head snapped to face Technoblade. It wasted no time before bolting directly for the pink haired man taking down any villains that were in its line of sight. It was like a machine with its only programmed response being to kill.

He stood, bloody sword in hand, his now dark red eyes locked onto the target that was headed straight for him. Readying his blood coated sword, he raised it and prepared for the oncoming attack.

A sudden crash echoed throughout the USJ training ground. All heads, including that of the nomu, turned to see the origin of the noise.

"DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM HERE!" A tall, weirdly muscular, blond man yelled as he landed, rather dramatically, in the centre of the training ground with pieces broken glass from the roof above scattering around him.

Lower level villains instantly started to run for any possible exit. The fear that they may be caught finally setting in.

A few silent cheers could be seen on the students faces once they had realised who had entered the building. Some, which had been fighting meer seconds before he had arrived.

As the mixture of hurried footsteps and shouting villains died down, some of who got out and other who were shouting out in pain from being cut down by Techno moments ago died down it became eerily quiet. So quiet that apart from the destruction and debris coating the floor, you would think nothing had happened.

Everyone one was still, not daring to move. It was as if the very thought of moving would bring destruction back to the currently frozen surroundings. Technoblade slightly tilted his head towards the three teenagers behind him, careful not to take his eyes off the purple creature that was infront of him.

"Who's the new guy?" Techno questioned.

Ranboo quickly but hesitantly stepped closer to the blood hungry man, shoes stepping into a small puddle of blood. He grimaced, "Oh, that's this guy they call All Might.", he said hesitantly. Still shaken from the fight that happened moments ago his eyes refused to look at the ground, at the, not quite dead, bodies that lay before him.

Techno turned back, eyes narrowed slightly. "All Might huh."

A faint laugh erupted from the blue haired male still stood amongst a tall man cloaked in purple mist. Every second that maniacs laugh grew louder and louder until it drowned out the previous noises, the silence, the sound of glass that continued to fall in small sections from the ceiling. It filled the entire building, the students looked in horror, questioning how someone could be so sick to attack a bunch of teenagers and laugh like nothing happened.

"Look who FINALLY decided to show up!" He yelled raising a hand to point at the new arrival. "And here I was thinking you would leave your student here to deal with us alone." He said lowering his arm and speaking through spouts of laughter. "now that, would have been a disappointment." His laughter fell silent and the evil smile that once painted his pale face fell. "Now that your here however, let's get down to business."

The pale blond man snapped his fingers and the nomus target was changed in an instant. It charged at All Might at full speed. He barely had time to react as he was thrown to the ground under the force of the nomus fist collided with his jaw.  Before he could even recover from the sudden attack another hit was landed. Then another, and another, until he could finally fight back.

It was quick blow after blow from both sides but the nomu was faster and All Might was slowing down and the monster showed no signs of fatigue or pain.

Techno watched as the two fought back and forth. His eyes caught site of the shigaraki, he then spotted aizawa quietly hidden some distance behind them. He turned fully to ranboo and walk closer to him.

"You think you can teleport me over there?" He directed towards the rock which the black haired teacher was behind.

Ranboo nodded "I think so."

Techno looked behind ranboo to the two female student before speaking. "You two get out of sight, try and get to your friends over at the entrance as far away from the villains as possible."

They hesitantly looked at eachother before nodding and walking away.

Turning his attention back to ranboo he placed a hand on his shoulder and braced for the nauseating feeling of teleportation.

He blinked and when his eyes opened he was stood about a metre away from Aizawa. He quickly gave ranboo a look as to say get somewhere safe and stealthily moved next to the hero.

Aizawa jumped at the unexpected presence next to him and turned quickly, fist raised to punch whoever it was. Techno quickly caught the fist "don't worry I'm a friend of ranboo's." He hoped that was enough of a reason for the man to trust him. "Before you say anything I have a plan."

Aizawa sighed thinking that he would probably regret trusting this stranger, but what else could he do. He was out numbered and in serious need of help. "I'm listening."