Ryujin was worried for yeji.

What if he does something..

"Ryujin, wake the fuck up." Jeongyeon whispered to ryujin, who has her head in her arms and her head down on the table. She groaned. She was just about to fall into a deep sleep.

"Wake up before the teacher notices." Jeongyeon whispered, shaking her.

Ryujin hit her hand away and groaned again.

"Please shut up, let me rest."

"What time did you sleep last night?"

Silence.

"3? 4? Something like that." ryujin said tiredly.

"In the morning?" Jeongyeon asked with wide eyes.

Ryujin nodded and hummed "mhm.."

"Ryujin, i told you to get more sleep."

"How the fuck can i sleep when I have to listen to my step mom argue with my dad over nothing, like she usually does. How do I sleep then? When they throw plates around. I asked my dad why he's still with her and he just started yelling." Ryujin whispered.

"I'm sorry ryujin. You have a shitty home life. But I'm always here for you." Jeongyeon smiles and pats her back.

"YOO JEONGYEON AND SHIN RYUJIN STOP TALKING." The teacher turned around angrily "AND RYUJIN, SIT UP. BE POLITE YOU HORRIBLE LITTLE BRAT WITH NO MANNERS."

Ryujin groaned and sat up, tiredly with heavy eyes.

"DON'T YOU GROAN AT ME, Y'KNOW WHAT, GET OUT. GO TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE NOW." She shouted before she took a breathe in, and out, and turned round as she continued talking and writing on the board.

Ryujin stood up, grabbing her bag and putting one strap over her shoulder.

"Well done Ryujin for doing this to yourself." Jeongyeon whispered to her.

"It's fine. It's fun getting into trouble. Don't worry, I'll just stay in the bathroom till lesson ends. Meet you at lunch." Ryujin whispered before she left, purposely slamming the door loudly behind her.

She whistled, walking down the hall and decided to have a walk round the school.

When she turned the corner, she accidentally banged into someone.

"WATCH WHERE YOUR—" she stopped and widened her eyes "yeji? Are you okay? I'm sorry."

Yeji just chuckled "I'm fine, don't worry. Why aren't you in lesson?"

"Got sent out. I'm supposed to go to the principal's office but, nah, I'm just gonna stay in the bathroom till lesson ends."

"Why'd you get sent out?" Yeji asked.

"I fell asleep." Ryujin shrugged "its a daily thing, I'm used to it."

"Oh, okay. Anyway. I'm going back to lesson now. See ya." Yeji waved bye before she walked past and left. Ryujin smelt her scent as she walked past.

How does she smell so god damn good?

Ryujin met up with her friends at lunch as they do their usual handshake. They sat at the bench and talk before the sky gets gloomy, and it began to faintly rain. They didn't mind as they stayed where they were, until the rain got heavier and heavier. And the sky was gloomy, making it darker.

"Let's go inside." Ryujin said as her and her friends ran, running through puddles and laughing as they get drenched in the heavy rain.

They arrive inside, laughing as they try to catch their breath.