the rain

Garu was meditating until he felt dripping on top of his head. He looked up and saw the cloudy weather. He saw this as an opportunity for a relaxing walk in the rain. He went inside and put his raincoat on and took his umbrella. Before he went, he gave mio some food and a pat on the head before leaving.
He walked for a while until he ran into ching and abyo on a walk. "Hi garu!" Ching said, waving to garu with abyo next to her waving and smiling as well. Ching and abyo started to walk with garu until ching spoke up. "So what's with you and tobe?" She asks suspiciously as garu blushes now using sign language to say "if I make him warm up to me then I can take his stupid idea and destroy it" he signs to ching feeling somewhat confident.
"But what's after? Are you gonna date him?" She says teasingly while abyo stays quiet, still zoning out and thinking about the Shrek movie. Garu blushes, shaking his head profusely.
"Really? I've seen how close you two were at the park..." She raises her eyebrow at garu, squinting her eyes and pursing her lips. Garu nervously signs to ching. "No, you've got it all wrong. im only doing it to get closer to him." Garu had signed to ching feeling awkward about the whole situation as they walked.
"Oh, i see, so you're manipulating him?" Ching asked, feeling a bit confused. Garu hesitated before nodding his head. The rain had started to get heavier, and they eventually started heading home. "Bye, garu!" Ching waved to garu with her other her hand holding abyos. Garu had waved back, and they both went their separate ways.
Once garu came back home, he couldn't stop thinking about tobe and what ching had said earlier. "Are you gonna date him?" That question had echoed in garus head as he blushed and remembered that night that they had kissed under the moonlight on garus porch. Garu had then went into his room to sit on his futon and write in his important journal.
"Dear diary, I still can't get over that night... I'm really stressed about it and I've tried everything to relax and keep it together like hanging out with my friends, having a balanced breakfast, meditating, and even going on walks but everything just reminds me of my ex-arch nemesis tobe! I can't get him out of my head, his silky black hair, his pretty twinkling eyes, those magnificent scars on him and his soft purple lips... I know it's wrong but I think i had fallen for him but i cant be sure yet."After garu had finished writing he decided to take a nap to try and calm down while listening to the rain.

Authors note: whoever reads this I just want you to know that you're cool 🫶😎