fun time :D

The next day, tobe starts to get ready to hang out with garu and decides to leave his mask behind to look more casual. He went outside and saw garu waiting for him. He smiled and walked over to him. Garu smiled softly, writing on his notepad. "Were gonna head to the Goh-Rong to meet up with my friends! :)"  Tobe smiled, still a bit nervous to meet garus friends after last time.

Time skip😍

Tobe and garu arrive at Goh-Rong, where they see pucca, abyo, and ching, waiting for them.
As they arrive, ching, abyo, and pucca have a surprised  face once they see Gary a Tobe holding hands. Ching is the first one to speak. "U-uhm garu, can we speak? Just for a second!" She smiles nervously. Garu nods his head and signals Tobe to wait a second.
The group huddles up, ching, then asks, "What is Tobe doing here?" Abyo then replies with "Are we gonna fight him!" Garu then shrugs and writes down on a note pad."I brought him along because..." he paused but then wrote,"I should keep my friends close but my enemies closer!" Pucca thought he was really clever, and she smiled ear to ear, blushing as garu stuck his tongue out in disgust.
Garu then signaled Tobe that he can come inside the restaurant three of the group were suspicious but they carried on and had a good time garu paid for the food and all five of them went to the park. Pucca signaled garu to come onto the swings, but he was busy talking to Tobe.
"Thanks for taking me out today, garu." Tobe smiled softly, causing garu to blush and smile back as he took out his notepad  and blushed even more till he was crimson red as he handed him the note that read..."I'm glad I took you with me" Tobe smiled "thanks garu" pucca then interrupted the heart warming moment by taking garus and tobes hand,  dragging them to the swings letting Tobe push them.

Authors note: Sorry if this story wasn't that long or creative! Middle shcool is a pain in the arse (and back) I will probably add more soon!