"Thanks. I like yours too." He said quietly, his shy self taking over.

I laughed aloud, "What's so great about my brown murky eyes?" I smiled as the beautiful color never left his cheeks.

"They're not murky. They remind me of a mocha color, light brown and easy going. That liquid brown color is something I wouldn't mind staring at forever. You're so relaxing to be around." His words trailed off, a far away look in his eyes. I could feel my own cheeks heating up.

My lips went to his cheek as he snapped out of whatever daze he was in.

"Thank you," I whispered into his ear, chills racking his body.

"We should get going." He said, while I stood oblivious to the effect I had on him. I smirked and grabbed my things before I left.

"Do you want to stop by your place to get your stuff for work?" I asked when we got into the car and I turned the ignition on.

"Nah, it's fine. I think most of my stuff is there already anyways." I took out a blazer I had from my trunk and threw it to Kellin. It was charcoal black and it accentuated the look he had going on.

Or at least the look I had for him.

The drive was quiet but comfortable. "What're you thinking about?" I asked Kellin as I flicked my gaze to him.

"Nothing really." His eyebrows were furrowed and he looked deep in thought.

"Come on, you're obviously thinking of something. Spill." I practically demanded. Kellin's submissive side came into action and he told me.

"Okay, I'm thinking about earlier this morning. Like, the ropes and stuff." I nodded, telling him to continue.

"Where did that come from? Had you been wanting to do that for awhile, why did you have that stuff anyways?" Questions tumbled from his pretty pink lips.

One of my favorite things about him, his lips.

"Well, I had been wanting it for awhile, and Jaime always denied me sex wise. I had it just in case I ever felt I wanted to try it out. You know, new experiences or whatever." I shrugged my shoulders and Kellin seemed to be processing what I told him.

"Or maybe you're just really kinky." Kellin suggested beside me, laughing.

"Maybe." I said and Kellin's cheeks blushed a deep root red. A new color sporting his cheeks.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked him, blurting out my question. I was a bit nervous when I asked but hid it behind the seriousness of my voice.

"What?" He looked kind of frazzled at my question before I repeated myself.

"Did you enjoy it?" I said, slower this time.

"I-I, um..." He looked unsure on how to answer.

"I just want to know for the future in case I want to do it again, which I mostly likely will, and I need to know if you enjoy it." I said simply.

"If you didn't like it tell me now." The car slowed to a stop at a red light.

"Enjoyed it? Vic, I fucking craved that." He stopped to fully voice his thoughts as my eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"Never have I felt so alive. It was so exciting and thrilling. From the ropes all the way down to the mother fucking camera. I want to do it again." When he was done talking he looked over at me shyly.

"Oh my god, what have you changed me into?" He whispered, smiling half-heartedly.

"Babe, I didn't change you into anything. I just brought out the inner you." I smirked in his direction.